With the many tarot decks on the market, picking which ones to purchase becomes challenging. There are tarot decks geared towards beginners, while others are advanced enough to be used by seasoned tarot readers. With the Ancient Wisdom Tarot Deck, you get the best of both worlds by combining an easy-to-read deck with incredible symbolism.
This deck brings the wisdom of the tarot to modern times. Each card in the deck has a beautiful illustration, and many cards depict scenes from everyday life. This deck is perfect for beginners.
The deck is created by the author Teresa Mayville.
- Mayville, Teresa (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Study of Ancient Tarot Wisdom: Featuring An Analysis of Tarot Cards: Review
The mystical mystery of tarot symbolism and the visual art history of tarot cards are explored in this study book. The teachings herein come from two different perspectives: Manly P. Hall, a revered mystic and philosophical researcher whose prolific discourses on metaphysical philosophy helped shape our understanding of antiquity’s wisdom, and Paul Foster Case, a Western Mystery school pioneer and Hermetic Alchemist whose profound contribution to our understanding of occulted tarot and the Qabalah continues to enlighten the fortunate few who come across his works.
The teachings of Hall and Case are only a small part of what a truly esoteric tarot study entails. A visual meditation on the pictures themselves is required for deeper comprehension and dive into the knowledge of tarot. Each deck is a one-of-a-kind creation, designed as a first-hand source of contemplative revelation for those who take the time to think about it. This book is an honest attempt to highlight the actual tarot by giving a diverse variety of decks.
A Study of Ancient Tarot Wisdom: Featuring and Specifications
The author self-published this book on (April 11, 2020).
The book is written in English and has 179 pages. The object weighs 1.18 pounds and measures 8.5 x 0.43 x 11 inches. It features,
- The Knapp-Hall Tarot is included in the deck (1929)
- The Waite-Smith Tarot is a deck of cards created by Waite-Smith (1909)
- Gumppenberg Tarot is a deck of cards created by Gumppenberg (1840)
- Lombardy’s Ancient Tarot (1810)
- The Traditional Tarot (1835)
- Italian Tarocco (circa 1500)
- Besancon’s Tarocco (circa 1460)
- Tarot of Bolognese (circa 1460)
- The Visconti’s Tarocchi (circa 1450)
Previous Buyer’s Experience
- The card is excellent.
- It comes with easy meanings and guides.
- Easy to shuffle.
- Great artwork with history.
- Visible meditation on the image.
- It includes a unique body of artwork.
- The deck consists of variant collections of tarot.
- Best for beginners.
- No cons.
Last update on 2022-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In summary, Tarot wisdom decks. These cards are not only ennobling, enlightening, and enlightening, but they also insulate us from psychic danger.