Tarot Familiars Cards is a set of 32 Tarot cards created by the Italian designer Lo Scarabeo. In this collection, Lo Scarabeo goes beyond the standard Tarot archetypes to the world of familiars: spirits of places, animals, people, and objects.
Tarot Familiars is a new deck of cards based on the Bohemian and Slavic Tradition Tarot, created by the Italian artist and writer Federico Scarabeo.
The Tarot family, also called the I Tarocchi or simply Tarocchi was created by a minor Italian nobleman in the 15th century. The family is sometimes referred to as the Piatto-Tarot family because of the addition of the number I to the name.
Let’s get into a full review of Tarot Familiars, a Mystical Creation by Lisa Parker.
- Lo Scarabeo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2022-06-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
About the Author:
Enter Lisa Parker’s world as she potions everyone with her wonderful gifts. Lisa has indeed been thrilling her admirers with her artistry, which can then be acquired, as well as a wide choice of presents, for centuries.
Tarot Familiar Cards Deck Review
The set of cards is divided into two sets, the major arcana and the minor arcana, with a handout. The handout is written in five languages, English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
There are 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana inside this 78-card tarot deck. Pentacles, Cups, Swords, and Wands are the four groups that make up the Minor Arcana.
It weighs 7.7 ounces. Knave, Knight, Queen, and King are the four Court cards in each set.
The Aces have an image of the suit’s mascot animal: Pentacles/wolves, Cups/owls, Swords/ravens, Wands/cats, while the numbers 2 through 10 represent pip-cards in each suit.
The patron animals are also depicted in diverse circumstances and positions on the Court cards.
The English language label is in a box within the framing at the bottom of the picture, while English, Spanish, French, and German inscriptions are on the four sides.
The card’s number or suit is shown in a circle at the top of the frame. Outside the edge, there is a curling Rocco pattern with different colors for each card in the Major Arcana and distinctive colors for each Minor Arcana suit, such as grey-blue for Pentacles, deep green for Cups purple for Swords, and light brown for Wands.
The back of the cards has the same design as the front of the cards, but the word Lisa Parker is imprinted squarely in the center, thereby rendering the layout anti-reversible.
- The card resembles animals that users may adore.
- A multilingual booklet with elaborated instruction.
- The cards are 60 x 110 mm in size, and this is good within the conventional tarot deck size.
- This deck is substantially smaller than many others on the market, making it easy to manage.
- The majority of users have a close bond with at least one animal and believe that the animal has played a role in their mystical and miraculous journey. Even those who regard these critters as talismans or mythical animals are likely to like it.
- Users can have gorgeous and properly drawn animals instead of stylized or simplified ones – but the cards have been given a shine of excellence that gives it a terrific sense.
- Some users claimed that the deck was not completely illustrated, especially the minor arcana, which gives off a “finishing” difficulty.
- Some users preferred to have a pouch rather than the box as most users faced difficulty while opening up the box.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The deck is for the user who is a seasoned Tarot aficionado who enjoys the art and animal link. It is suitable for any kind of user.
Have a happy shopping with the Tarot Familiars.
You May Also Like: