Tarot For Dummies is a wonderful book on basic tarot uses. I use this book myself when I am learning the basics of the tarot, and it is a great way to learn. This article is the “Tarot For Dummies Review” including advantages, disadvantages, previous users’ experiences, and product features.
I have had my tarot spread for four years now, and it really helps me. I am not very experienced with tarot, but I know that reading the cards will help me with my life. Overall, I would recommend this book for anyone, regardless of how experienced you are with the tarot.
Tarot For Dummies is the #1-selling book on the subject of Tarot. The book is used as a tarot book for beginners by thousands of readers. The Tarot For Dummies company is based in the United States.
About the Author
Amber Jayanti, the creator of the Santa Cruz School for Tarot and Qabalah Study, is a pragmatic spiritual with over 30 years of experience experiencing, researching, and instructing these disciplines.
- John Wiley Sons
- Jayanti, Amber (Author)
Last update on 2021-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tarot For Dummies by Amber Jayanti: Review
People have utilized the tarot for ages to obtain entry to attaining enlightenment and to investigate basic values.
You don’t have to be spiritually inclined to benefit from tarot readings. Even the most hardened materialism can gain a deeper understanding of their real temperaments and the existences of others in their existence with the help of all the major and minor arcana. When used correctly, the tarot may disclose our deepest desires, assist us in confronting our fears, and guide future underlying mental and emotional barriers to pleasure.
As the famous spiritual teacher Amber Jayanti explains the secrets of the tarot and teaches you how to delve into its astounding potential as a resource for individual inquiry and development, you’ll be taken on a remarkable trip. The users will learn how to:
- Uncover new possibilities.
- Re-envision and gain a new viewpoint on your existence.
- Find inspiration, inspiration, and optimism.
- Clarify your thoughts and emotions.
- Engage more intimately with your instincts by reaffirming what you already understand.
- Investigate fundamental principles.
- Provide solutions to some of life’s most pressing concerns.
Tarot For Dummies describes how the tarot operates, what it can and cannot accomplish for you, and how to use it effectively. It also takes you page by page via:
- You’re looking for the best deck for you.
- Managing the cards and analyzing spreads are two of the most difficult aspects of the game.
- I’m getting ready for reading.
- Creating spreads about fellow humans, acquaintances, heritage, and significant occasions.
- Identifying the characteristics of a wonderful reading.
- The tarot is linked to astrology, numerology, the Qabalah, and other forms of knowledge.
Features & Specifications:
The first edition was published For Dummies on August 16, 2001. The paperback has 368 pages written in English. The item weighs 1.49 pounds and its dimensions are 7.3 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches.
Previous Users’ Experience
- Some users believe that this deck is best suited for intermediate to advanced Tarot users.
- It provides a wealth of information about the background of the cards as well as data about each particular card.
- The author makes us consider a variety of issues in our lifestyles.
- This book is an excellent personality and philosophy book that can be involved in a variety of circumstances and is not just for Tarot students or practitioners.
This is a fantastic book for novices, intermediates, and advanced students. Created from a Qabalist perspective, the book has a distinct slant and aids the user in tying in any past information.
As a whole, I found this book to be an excellent resource for those who are new to the Tarot. While it assumes some prior knowledge, it does a good job of providing enough information for the reader to keep them interested. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learn more about the Tarot, and anyone who is interested in getting started in learning the Tarot.
Lastly, I was quite satisfied with the “Tarot for Dummies” guide. It is well written, easy to understand, and gives accurate information on reading Tarot. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in learning the basic knowledge of Tarot.
Last update on 2021-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You May Also Like: