Deborah Lipp is the author of the best-selling book, “Tarot Interactions: Become More Intuitive, Psychic & Skilled at Reading Cards”. It is a book of the meanings and messages found in each card in a tarot deck. In this book, Deborah teaches readers how to read Tarot cards with greater understanding and accuracy.
This is a full-color, hardcover book on “Reading Tarot Cards”. It provides information on basic definitions and reading techniques, spreads and card meanings, and how to use the cards in your own practice. It also includes a detailed bibliography for further reading.
This article holds the meaning behind the book and its pros and cons along with the procedure of playing with this tarot deck.
- Lipp, Deborah (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Deborah Lipp has spent over 30 years educating Witchcraft, sorcery, and the esoteric. She was initiated into the Gardnerian Wicca religion in the 1980s and then became a Wizard and High Priestess.
Deborah works as a Business Analyst in reality. She lives in Jersey City, with her husband, Melissa, and a slew of cats, three blocks from a spectacular view of the Freedom Tower.
Deborah studies and instructs tarot, works on riddles, enjoys classic films, hand-paints antiques, and indulges in a variety of handicrafts.
Tarot Interactions by Deborah Lipp: Review
“Tarot interactions” describes the ways we can engage with using tarot cards. It is indeed not a one-dimensional object and it connects with its surroundings in a plethora of forms. It can be used with any tarot deck or a distinctive method that uses cards. Tarot Interactions is meant to move us from excellent to extraordinary, from knowledge to experience. It’s a mechanism we can use to quit reading the tarot and make contact with it, or to interpret it like a novel, poetry, or the lines of a song instead of a sequence of street signs.
- Tarot Interactions demonstrates how to work in tandem with the decks, resulting in more vivid interpretations with any card or interpretation.
- Writer Deborah Lipp presents a new approach to the tarot, with practical teachings on trends and patterns, card combinations, using words and narrative to enrich a session, ways for communicating with querents, and cultivating or harnessing special power.
The first edition of the book was launched on July 8 in 2015 by Llewellyn Publications. The paperback format holds 288 pages in total. The item weight is 13.6 ounces. It owns 4.7 ratings out of 5. The size dimensions are 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.9 inches.
Previous Reader’s Experiences:
- This book illustrates concepts such as cards that “gaze at” or “avoid” one other, and also how card positioning in a spreading might be exploited.
- This book’s format will appeal to visual learners since it’s not hesitant to devote an entire panel to a spread.
- A wide range of spreads is illustrated and completely figured out, rendering the publication worthwhile even if simply to see an example of a quasi-spread in action.
- Some reviewers complain that the content is mainly uncomplicated and alludes to a deeper depth as if there’s much more say and it’s just not being expressed to make the work easy.
Last update on 2022-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It was a fantastic tool for everyone who wishes to study how to tell stories with the tarot and harvest every bit of relevant information from the decks in a spread – it will boost our measurements from “Fine” to “Amazing!” with customers. What a brilliant read!
You May Also Like: