The tarot has long been thought of as a tool for self-exploration and divination. But with tarot shadow work, this standard tool is used to do just the opposite—by holding unconscious energies, the cards are used to heal deep emotional wounds, leaving just pure energy. Shadow work is designed to help you release the past, so it is no longer a part of your present, freeing you to move on and thrive.
Ever have a tarot card reading that just didn’t tell you anything? Well, chances are, you’ve been doing your tarot readings wrong. In fact, there’s a special type of tarot reading called shadow work, which helps you dive deeper into your natal chart and therefore gain a deeper understanding of your personal past, present, and future. Tarot shadow work is especially useful in helping you manifest life transformation, learn lessons, and overcome challenges.
This deck is created by the author Christine Jette.
Christine Jette (Jetty) is a nurse practitioner with a B.a. degree in psychology.
- Jette, Christine (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2022-07-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tarot Shadow Work Review
Christine Jette bravely takes tarot readings to new depths and places that many people are afraid to go in Tarot Shadow Work. She demonstrates how we can use the cards to bring troubling aspects of our lives and histories to our attention and then move beyond discovery to use the cards as healing tools. This is part of the tarot work that needs to be done in the twenty-first century.”
Tarot Shadow Work teaches you how to break free from the grip of the shadow’s power. This book is ideal for those in recovery from severe addiction or illness and anyone looking for a deeper understanding of their true self.
Tarot Shadow Work- features and specifications
Llewellyn Publications manufactured this deck on October 08, 2000. It appears in the English language and has 264 pages of a paperback. The deck weighs 13.6 ounces and has 6.25*0.75*9 dimensions of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- This book is fantastic for assisting us in identifying our talents, abilities, gifts, and challenges.
- It contains an excellent study book.
- Each is linked to the shadow when reversed.
- There is also an appropriate emphasis on knowing when to seek professional assistance.
- Tarot symbolism could be used effectively for shadow work.
- This book is written by a woman and appears primarily aimed at women.
- It assists you in coming to terms with life’s duality.
- It teaches you how to embrace the darkness and balance the light and the shadow in your own life.
- It can be used to map out the entire world of the human psyche.
- A lot of mixed feelings.
In conclusion, Tarot Shadow Work is an outstanding spiritual work. It contains excellent, detailed instructions for creating your personal ritual and a guide to conducting it. It also includes very useful, interesting, and often humorous stories. Tarot Shadow Work will pleasantly surprise you with its comprehensiveness and depth. Highly recommended.