Responsibility for the parents
There is a lot of responsibility for the parents of untimely parents. The things they can do for children are:
1. Creating Routine: Encourage children to do daily routine work (to wake up, toothbrush, eat, read, play, watch TV) and work accordingly. Change the routine even when the child’s behavior changes.
2. Creating rules for the living: To make general rules for all the households. Besides the child, other members will also follow these rules. In this, the child will learn to do normal work while watching the children.
3. Understanding the link: To ensure that these instructions are understood by the children properly. Since his attention is low, never hope that he will understand everything at once. Therefore, he will have to give time, harsh treatment cannot be done.
4. The reward for great work: If you follow the instructions, give the child a reward (such as complimentary sentences, giving flowers or chocolates, taking a trip), and if you break the rules, arrange to withdraw the reward instead of punishment. This is also e important responsibility for the parents to creat a positive motivation about the child’s future.
5. Attention to the child is the main responsibility for the parents: Attention to the child. Take care of his behavior. Sometimes the child can become harmful and make the child something harmful. Keep this in mind for him.
6. Support of friends: To learn social rules, the family needs to be accompanied by friends as well. So encourage him to mix and play with the same age.
7. Giving importance to efforts: Regarding the child’s attention or routine, rewarding him with the importance of his efforts. Whether its results are good or not, it is not a big idea, its attempts to change behavior are real.
8. Dear-to-use: If the child is a little older than writing, encourage her to write her daily tasks in a diary.
9. Involve teachers: Open discussion with the school teacher about child problems. Ask the doctor to comment on the doctor and ask for his help. If necessary, contact the doctor with the child doctor.
10. Attendance to dietary and exercise: As per the doctor’s advice, preparing baby diet with fresh fruits and encouraging them in light exercises and sports.
11. Not being rude: Accepting the problem of the child as a disease. Do not think of him a criminal. Refrain from the harsh attitude towards him (strictly speaking, beating, cruel punishment, locking the house, keeping his hands tied) in response to any abusive behavior. Such behavior can make his problems (like depression, anxiety, stress, conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, etc.) even more prominent. If necessary, persevere and tell him repeatedly.