Have you ever searched for the best AP Psychology Textbook? I looked at the last couple of weeks to get the important AP psychology book whether there has a high-quality diagram with good writing styles. Now I explore 6 resources for the AP psychology test. All of these 6 recourses are a complete guide for the psychology practice test.
I think you know the 2020 AP test date has been changed due to coronavirus (COVID-19). At the same time, the exam date has been published. The AP 2021 exams may be administered from May 3 through 7 and. May 10 through 14.
Top 6 AP Psychology Textbook:
Here I include books, psych preparation flashcards, cram kits, and AP psychology questions.
- Practice exams with one diagnostic test and the other one is 2 full-length practice tests.
- Inclusive answer with full explanations.
- A review of all previous AP test, includes research methodology, biological bases behavior, and management for psychological disorders.
- An abnormal psychology chapter with update information according to DSM-5.
- 15 additional multiple choice answers with full explanatory answers.
- A complete analysis of the test’s essay and a simple essay.
If you buy this AP Psychology Textbook you will get full access to 3 additional online AP psych tests with explanation and solution. You will be able to access any type of smartphone, tablet or computer.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $22.99
It is also called the holy bible of psychology. You can keep confidence in this book for your AP psychology test. It is a very informative book and incredible with excellent quality of the design as well as aesthetics. If you want to buy an AP psychology Textbook you can choose it. One “skim” read can get you a score 4 on the exam. And a second more reading will get you to score 5.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $62.86
- It includes a crisp, colorful review, nice decoration of the table with proper diagrams and illustrations.
- On every page, there have focus quizzes.
- It is designed for 2 facts: one those most likely to be tested and other most likely to be forgotten.
- This cram kits published after 15 years of research where you will get a recaps Crunch kit, so you don’t have to lose any type of questions that you will face in the real exam.
- On every back page, you will get a cram quiz question like those you will face in the exam.
- This will help you to assess yourself for the preparation.
- The cram kit is easy and handy to read so it is better than any other textbook.
- You can also buy used books with fewer prizes.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $19.99
- These cards are well organized by 14 categories of the AP psychology exam.
- The categories are history, all of the approaches, methods, research behavioral perspective, memory, sensation, perception, etc.
- The full information of the cards is updated according to DSM-5 and real-world applications.
- You can read these cards easily in any place because the cards have a punch-hole with a metal key corner that can enclose in a cardholder.
- The cards for advance psychology students but all are suitable for the general psychology students.
- When you will use these cards for the study aid in tandem with Barron’s AP psychology test prep manual then it will be more helpful.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $10.25
This is an advanced placement of the AP crash course. This is perfect for the students who want to take good preparation at the eleventh hour of the exam. The crash course will help you when you are:
- confused about the preparation.
- did not start studying at an advanced level.
- cannot memorize everything before the test.
- want to get more score by boosting your brain.
The crash course will help you to follow targeted and focused review and study what you need to know. You will know the expert test-taking strategies through multiple-choice and essay questions.
With the proper guideline, you will be able to boost your score. After reading the Crash course material you can take REA’s online practice exam to test what you have learned. You can get 5 on the ap psych exam. If you read multiple times then it will work as an important supplement for the textbooks.
Also, the exam is knocking at the door but you have no enough information and have a question how long is the AP psych exam?
I will suggest you read this book you will get all of the answers regarding the AP test. This is the review with a great summary of all key points with a cohesive explanation.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $4.00
From this study guide, you will learn 500 ways to achieve a high score. There is a lot of subject matter that you should know for your succeed AP psychology exam. It is a great learning tool with simple and easy review points.
- You can get a piece of complete knowledge about research methods, brain psychological disorders and treatment, neuroscience, and school psychology.
- 500 questions and answers will cover all of the topics in the exam. The targeted questions will prepare you for the practical test day.
- You could get a good review of your AP psychology exam.
- Every question includes a brief easy to follow explanation with the answer. These questions will work as a supplement for your AP psychology preparation.
- All in all these 500 questions will make you think about the exam test day.
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Prize: $5.99
Ultimately, if you think you are not getting much improvement in the AP psychology test then you should take an alternative strategy to get the desired score.
You may also check these 5 best selling AP psychology books
|1||Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2021: 5...||130 Reviews||$21.99 $17.57||Buy on Amazon|
|2||5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2021||34 Reviews||$18.00 $16.66||Buy on Amazon|
|3||AP Psychology Premium: With 6 Practice Tests (Barron's Test...||481 Reviews||$24.99 $17.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2021 Elite Student Edition (5...||3 Reviews||$28.00 $18.61||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Advanced Placement® Psychology Study Guide||27 Reviews||$45.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Gifts for Physical Therapists | 10 Best Appreciation Gifts Ideas
- 5 Best Christian Time Management Books Review
- Christmas shopping ideas for your newborn baby
- Best Books For Athlete Mindset | Thinking Your Way To Better Results
- Gifts for psychologists | What is the best gift for a therapist/psychologist?