It is a pleasure to review “Golden Botticelli Tarot” by Lo Scarabeo. Lo Scarabeo’s Golden Tarot, or Golden Botticelli Tarot, is a wonderful book that brings forth a complete and powerful tarot deck.
This deck is unique and powerful, offering a new way of interpreting each card in a deck. Each card carries a unique meaning based upon the suit’s symbolism and upon the card itself.
The Golden Tarot is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide for all card readers. The design is contemporary and elegant, with a clever and inspired structure.
The use of color is also very creative and appealing. The illustrations are great and are perfectly integrated with the text to convey the meaning of the card with maximum clarity.
We have provided the details on the Golden Botticelli Tarot in the article. Check them out below.
Golden Botticelli Tarot Meanings:
The Golden Tarot features 78 full-color cards, each with a unique and stunning illustration by the famous artist Sandro Botticelli.
The cards are divided into seven suites, each one bearing a symbolic meaning: swords for the active life, pentacles for the material world, the chalice for the family and/or love, cups for the emotional life, wands for the intellectual life, and the star for the spiritual life.
- Lo Scarabeo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
The Golden Botticelli Tarot is published by Lo Scarabeo, a company based in Florence, Italy, which is famous for publishing Tarot decks in Italian, French, Spanish, English, German and other languages.
The Tarot decks of Lo Scarabio have received worldwide acclaim for their uniqueness and high quality. Each Lo Scarabio deck features an exceptional artistic value, featuring the best Italian and international artists.
Lo Scarabeo, who is devoted to developing innovative new decks while maintaining the rich tradition of the Tarot, remains a preference among collectors and readers.
In North America, Llewellyn is the individual distributor of Lo Scarabeo products.
Golden Botticelli Tarot Review
The work of this Florentine master breathed new life into this calling with the enthusiasm and compassion of the Renaissance. Allow you to take the time-honored art of Botticelli reprinted here with gold highlights to new areas of nature, beauty, and spirituality.
One of the Top Ten Decks for 2007 according to Aeclectic Tarot.
The booklets that come with most Lo Scarabeo decks are available in five languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
Golden Botticelli Tarot- Features and Specifications:
The Llewellyn publications published this deck on September 08, 2007. It comes in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian Language. It weighs 8.3 ounces and has 3*1.25*5 dimensions of inches.
- This deck feature comes with a card that measures 4.7*2.8 inches that is easy to shuffle, and is made of the same material.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- Some buyers claimed that the cards are gorgeous but hard to read.
- Its artwork is beautiful, but the imagery and symbols make no sense about tarot.
- Some buyers claimed that this deck is not for those who have no idea what is supposed to be present on the cards.
- Some buyers claimed that the deck is gorgeous, but some of the cards were bent without even touching them.
- Its artwork is beautiful, gold is stunning, the print quality on the cards is clear, and the gold hasn’t been discolored or peeled.
- Some buyers claim that the box that included it was slightly damaged with a smashed corner.
- Some buyers claimed that its card stock is flimsy, and cards feel like they have been printed on normal computer paper.
- The cards look expensive, and the card comes with 4.7*2.8 that easily fits your hands.
- This deck is magnificent and has golden details in all the gorgeous cards.
- The cards are right thickness, glossy, and easy to shuffle.
- Its images are very realistic and look like miniature paintings.
The Golden Botticelli Tarot deck is a tarot deck inspired by the ancient paintings of Botticelli. The images are in the style of the Italian painter, so the characters share their emotions and beauty. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Golden Botticelli Tarot that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like:
- 12 Best Black And Gold Tarot Deck Review
- Tarot Gold & Black Edition Review
- Golden Dawn Tarot Deck: Robert Wang-Review
- The Modern Witchcraft Book of Tarot- Review
- Eight Coins Tattoo Tarot-Review
- How to Read The Tarot: A Modern Guide-Reviews
Last update on 2024-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API