If you’re interested in Greek mythology, you’ll love these reading cards. They offer a great way to learn about the stories and characters of Greek mythology, and they’re very well-made.
The cards are divided into two decks, one for the stories and one for the characters. Each card has a beautiful illustration on one side and information on the other. The character cards include information on the gods, heroes, and monsters of Greek mythology, while the story cards tell the tales of these characters.
The cards are easy to read and understand, and they’re a great way to learn about Greek mythology. I highly recommend them!
Greek Mythology Reading Cards Meanings:
There are a lot of different ways that people can learn about Greek mythology. One popular way is through the use of reading cards. These cards can be used to help people learn about the different gods and goddesses, as well as the different stories that are associated with them.
However, it is important to note that there is no definitive meaning for each card. Instead, the meaning of each card can vary depending on the interpretation of the person who is reading them.
- Chester-Lambert MA, Alison (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Alison Chester-Lambert & Richard Crookes.
With more than 30 years of relevant experience in the field of illustrating and designing. Richard Crookes has had many successes in his career. He’s a well-known illustrator, calligrapher, and freelance artist. He has worked on numerous decks throughout his career and some of the famous ones among them are career.
He’s a well-known illustrator, calligrapher, and freelance artist. He has worked on numerous decks throughout his career and some of the famous ones among them are Angels of Atlantis Oracle Cards, The Angel and Gemstone Guardians Cards, Astrology Reading Cards, etc. which have won awards. He currently resides in Bangkok, Thailand.
Alison Chester-Lambert is a MA graduate from the University of Wales in the subject of Greek literature and mythology. She also has her master’s degree with distinction in cultural astronomy and astrology. She currently lives in Tamworth, England.
Alison also has her work as an astrologer and a daily contributor to the UK’s Daily Mail Online writing columns for much leading astrology and spiritual magazine. She had also been given credits by the BBC and American TV including The Daily Politics Show on BBC2.
She had become an author for her keen interest in with writing as an astrologer studying science and contributing to the Mind/Body/Soul Market; with an unusual and refreshingly original and insightful perspective. Aside from all this, she also runs the Midlands School of Astrology and has a busy practice of client consultations.
Let’s check out more on Greek Mythology Reading Cards.
Greek Mythology Reading Cards Review
Based on the idea of ancient Greece and its mythology, this deck uses the power of the gods and deities to bring about a change in the readers’ life. Greece was very proud of its history, moral principles, laws, and myths.
All aspects of human nature can be traced and founded in the god’s character and vice versa, they can be consulted in case of facing problems in our life. For example, Hera can be reached out to in case of trouble with love and marriage, Zeus can borrow your confidence and power, and Eros will help you find new opportunities and passions. Like this, they can be reached and approached for support and guidance with the help of the pathway this deck creates for us.
Features and Specifications:
It is available in a card version on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 20th March 2018 by Findhorn Press. It weighs about 1.11 pounds and has a dimension of about 4 x 0.4 x 5.5 inches.
- The deck has 50 cards with a full-color print.
- It comes with a 112-page guidebook for instructions.
- The cards and booklet each contain detailed information about the Greek Gods and Mythology from reliable sources.
- The artwork gave off very Greek, Celtic, and ancient inspirations which were mesmerizing to the readers.
- The cards are recommended for Greek Mythology and Astrology enthusiasts.
- There are a few inaccuracies in the guidebook and it also lacks information.
- The cards are used daily by some customers as they are very accurate and spot on.
- One customer on Amazon claimed that the cards were poorly made and could do better.
- The deep meaning and the messages conveyed in the cards are suitable for beginners as well as experts.
- The cards have messages as well as stories about each god or goddess to learn from.
- The cards also act as cohesive and are interactive with each other so they’re easy to work with.
This deck is deemed as a powerful one combining our thoughts and visions on Greek Mythology and showing us how the Gods are embedded in our modern world with the answers to the problems of our daily lives. This deck also teaches us how to use this powerful consciousness to influence our life in an affirmative way.
You May Also Like:
- Ethereal Visions Illuminated Tarot Deck
- Most Beautiful Tarot Decks
- Yggdrasil: Norse Divination Cards Review
- Light Seer’s Tarot Deck- Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck Review
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API