Are you searching for Best Love Tarot Spreads for Beginners? Tarot is a mysterious tool that has been used for centuries for decision-making, prediction, and self-investigation. Once done correctly, a love tarot reading can give you new insights you may not have accessed before in your relationship. This creates the conditions to take charge of your insights to get more clarity about a particular area of your life.
How to use these Love Tarot Spreads…!
The spreads we are focusing on today were meant to gain a different perspective on the love and relationships in your life. For the most part, we focus on romantic relationships, but some can also be used for relationships in general or adapted for use that way. We are going to list them in order from simple to complex.
We hope these spreads will be used to assist you in your journey. Without further ado,
Consistency love tarot spread
This tarot spread focuses entirely on the dynamics between the two partners and analyzes different aspects of your relationship that could be points of contention or integration.
- What are you looking for in a relationship?
- What do you need from your relationship to consider it a success?
- What does your partner want in a relationship?
- What do they need to succeed?
- Is there a difference between the two of you in two parts of life?
- What are the possible issues of disagreement?
Where do you find similarities in life? What brings you together?
- How emotionally compatible are you?
- How physically fit are you?
- How would you identify your physical relationship?
- How consistent are you mentally?
- Do you see similar things being intellectually stimulated?
Tarot spreads love for general questions.
Sometimes, we are not sure what we want. All right! If you want to consult the cards for insights into the power of your love, try spreading any ordinary tarot love spread below:
|Indian Consigners Tarot Cards Tapestry Black & White The...
|Buy on Amazon
|Accnicc 3 Pack Tarot Tapestry, Sun Moon and Star Tarot Card...
|Buy on Amazon
|Aipon Tarot Tapestry Cute Tarot Card Tapestries 3 Pack Sun...
|Buy on Amazon
|Legigo 6 Pcs Tarot Tapestry- Small Tarot Card Europe...
|Buy on Amazon
One card spreads tarot love.
The single card you are pulling out reveals the melody of your love life right now. Most of the time, this card doesn’t surprise you. At one point in our lives, many of us pulled out three sword heart cards and sighed, “Of course.”
Like all tarot readings, the big thing is happening to you if you pull out a Major Arcana card. It may get out of your control – doesn’t that sound like falling in love?
You may respond to major changes in your life, such as the emergence of a new theme or the outcome of a decision to take you and your partner together.
- A minor arcana card usually refers to a small feeling, conflict, or conversation.
- In general, cups and pentacles suggest enhancing sensitive connections and relationships. Wands Energy brings something new, either exciting or excessive.
- And swords do not always mean strong love; If they attend a love lesson, they can help you understand how your communication style and personal truths affect your love life.
Tarot love of three cards.
A three-card tarot spread is a great option if you have someone else in mind (a potential love interest or partner).
In the three-card Tarot love expansion, the first card represents you, the second represents the other, and the third card represents your current state or potential together. Some readers place the first two cards around the third, fixed between them.
? For example :
Imagine that you are pulling the following three cards in order:
(2) High priestess and
As for Temperance, you are balanced and protected. If you are unmarried, now is a good time to welcome healthy love. This card suggests that the union helps you access your new parts if you are in a relationship.
In your lesson, the High Priestess, the other person probably values spirituality and creativity, especially in love.
The card that connects you, Hierophant, is a card of the structural union. Her presence could mean a literal marriage or that this connection is publicly recognized and lasting in some other way.
A Tarot of five cards spreads love.
- For more information, add a card representing the past and a card defining the future in the basic three-card layout. Place the past card under the three main cards and the future card on top.
- A three-card spread raises questions for you and can provide clues or ideas to clarify what’s going on when two extra cards are pulled.
- Suppose you read the above three cards and think to yourself, “Very surprising?”. I just met this one! Why in the world is Hierophant already?”
- In this case, the ace may be an idea you have held for a long time but have not been able to create anything else.
- Three gives you a hint: Perhaps this person will be part of a collaboration that helps you bring your idea to life.
- This kind of reading clarifies that you can be a great creative partner but not necessarily a romantic partner. Even teaching a love card can point you in the other direction!
Love Tarot: The answer to love-related questions brings many people to the Tarot.
- Am I in the same situation as my partner?
- Will I find new love, and what kind of love will it be?
- What can I expect from my future relationship?
Meaningful interactions between the cards often explain the effects of love for tarot card lessons. However, several cards on the Tarot deck often reveal positive transformations in your love life.
The High Priestess Love Tarot Card
The high priestess is a ‘self’ card more than anything else, so he usually attends love or social/friendship lessons when you need to pay more attention to your desires and needs.
If the High Priestess Tarot Card presents you with reading, you can feel dissatisfied with many aspects of your life with love. If he represents your partner or friend, you probably think you can’t achieve intimacy no matter how hard you try.
Thanks, there’s an easy solution to both problems. Stop trying! We are not talking about giving up life or your relationship but taking a step back and expanding what you already have.
Temperance love tarot card
Temperance is one of the most promising Major Arcana cards, especially when pairing lovers with cards.
Temperature represents harmony, which means a peaceful and beneficial relationship with the horizon. If you are unmarried, be prepared to show someone a suitable part of your puzzle. If you’re already committed, a new wavelength is getting ready to hit your partnership.
The only exception here is when you are involved in a relationship or marriage with a lot of fighting. If so, you need a much different approach than what is currently happening. When things are not going well, we point fingers at our partner and complain about every fault and error. This is unnecessary since we do not have the power to change anyone else.
Hierophant love tarot card
Hierophant means full commitment, so Hierophant is a perfect sign of a love affair. It involves a conventional and strong relationship and indicates that you and your partner are on the same page about almost everything. It’s not just a common relationship but seems “meant” and nearly sacred.
If you’re unmarried, the hieroglyphs of the Tarot love lesson indicate that someone in your inner circle has your eye! It may be friends, you were interested in a while, but it seems like it’s not out of reach. Ready for one of your friendships to be transformed into a romance full of romance and fidelity.
What are the ideas and explanations given by the tarot experts?
Let’s check what 4 tarot experts suggest spreads for the Best Tarot card spread:
1. Seth Avery Vermilia, I’ve been reading Tarot for 30+ years.
I think the answer to your question lies in the intent of the querent. These issues can be about relationship improvement, abandonment, or protection. They may be centered on sexuality, sexuality, gender identity, and sexual preference. Although these sub-topics may appear in one reading, the clarity of what one is trying to solve when reading “love” can make a difference in relieving someone from a domestic violence situation or improving communication.
That being said, I try to ensure the expansion reflects the question and the purpose.
If someone came to me about a relationship lesson and I discovered the reading of how couples are going to improve the sexual nature of their relationship, I would use a body spread (I could have made this name, and it follows the chakras loosely).
Sometimes, I would spread a body for each person in the relationship depending on the time allotted for the reading.
This can be involved in the relationship being multifaceted. But I can compare different parts because I don’t have a vision for each person and what they are bringing to the relationship. For example, what is he thinking, and what is the other partner thinking? How do they appreciate or neglect each other? You find out where the challenges may think the same, but their communication is successful.
If someone comes to me and thinks that their partner is not completely truthful, I will use it to spread the shadow of the relationship. I probably made this name too. I create spreads according to my needs.
Let’s say someone was interested in moving forward in the relationship because they felt their efforts had yet to produce bad results. I’ll use a Hagel spread – I’d call it a conversion spread the call. Rachel Pollack designed it for my favorite deck, the handle tarot.
2. Tarot Card Reader (2017-present) at Clarevi the Tarot Queen, Spiritual Counselor /Tarot/Oracle.
I do a heart for a love reading. Where is the relationship now
- Her feelings. His feelings
- Her issues. His issues
- What can she do? What can he do?
- How they can work together to solve issues.
Or…you can use my Fair Lenormand deck with the grand table. It spreads a wide range of details, including much-enlightened information about love, men and women, what is around them, and what is in them. Here’s an example of how much information comes from the Grand Table.
|Myripoly Tarot for Learning-Tarot Cards Set with Meanings on...
|Buy on Amazon
|The Ultimate Guide to Tarot: A Beginner's Guide to the...
|Buy on Amazon
|Guided Tarot: A Beginner's Guide to Card Meanings, Spreads,...
|Buy on Amazon
|Wyspell Tarot for Learning - Tarot Cards with Meanings on...
|Buy on Amazon
3. Guinness McVeigh, Tarot reader from high school
I like two cups, but they are also – at the risk of being clear – The Lovers overs.
I put a boyfriend’s card next to my bed. On the sidewalk one day, I found it. This is a version of Perseus and Andromeda: a beautiful naked woman with long blonde hair chained to a rock, but a hero with a sword and a sword flew from the clouds to save her as if rising from the sky.
Shortly after finding this card, I found the partner I had for ten years there.
4. Mary Gray, MPhil Philosophy, Politics, and Economics and Sociology, Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
Depends on what you say in particular but in general:
Cup 2 or Cup 10 refers to a bond, which means deep commitment or reaching the next stage of your relationship. It can also sometimes indicate a family connection, such as marriage.
- Four of wands, which usually signify a joyous time and celebration. It shows that your relationship will enter a happy, harmonious moment or even point to celebrations like weddings.
- The empress/emperor can sometimes represent a mature bond in a serious, long-term relationship, from puppy love to true selfless connection.
- Knights and Queens can represent new lovers coming into your life.
Lovers represent relationships and preferences. The temptation of the heart or the choice of potential partners. The presence of its expansion indicates some decisions about its existence. Often Quinter has to give up one aspect of life; One graduate may abandon the lifestyle and acquire a relationship (or vice versa), or one potential partner may be chosen when the other is rejected. The choice should not be made lightly, as the spread will be permanent.
You May Also Like:
- Best Romance Oracle Cards
- Most Beautiful Tarot Decks
- Best Love Tarot Cards for Relationship Ideas
- Tarot Cards Reading List
- Best Lotus Tarot Reading Card Review
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API