Old Style Lenormand is a compact-sized, hand-drawn, hand-lettered card divination system in print in the U.S. since the early 20th century. The cards have been used for divination since the 1800s and have been used in many ways, including fortune-telling, gridding, or fortune-hunting. Let’s check the Old Style Lenormand Review.
The Old Style Lenormand is an antique divinatory system. It consists of traditional methods and contains a diverse range of symbols from the tarot, stone rolls, I-Ching, and the Hebrew alphabet.
The cards in an Old Style Lenormand are arranged in a specific sequence, with the larger cards in the center and the smaller cards on the outer edges. The cards are shuffled, cut, and dealt from the pack in a specific order.
Old Style Lenormand Meanings:
‘Love the cards, but hate the deck?’ Check out the book! The deck has been around for centuries, but this book helps you know what it really is. The book is for those who already know the cards but want to know more about what they mean.
If you love the Lenormand deck but are looking for a way to improve your readings, then look no further! The deck is laid out for you to read cards that range from simple to complex.
This book helps you learn how to read cards, deconstructing each one. This book helps you learn how to interpret the cards to build your own meanings. Also, this book helps you learn how to read them with confidence!
He’s a popular Russian psychologist, writer, and illustrator. In his vast career and lifetime, he has created various divinatory tools and decks for people to find their path and place in life.
Let’s check out more Old Style Lenormand.
Old Style Lenormand Review:
This deck is a charming and vintage-looking collection of illustrations to appeal to the modern Lenormand audience. The imagery of this deck is very simple and concise to appeal to the audience and resonate with the problems and questions they seek from the decks. The more play you have on your cards, the more divination power you have on your cards. The deck comprises the authentic Lenormand theme and quality. So it’s bound to be a favorite and a classic for the fans.
Features and Specifications:
It is available in the mass-market paperback version on Amazon in English. It was published on 7th August 2019 by U.S. Games Systems Inc. it weighs about 4 ounces and has a dimension of about? 2.6 x 0.9 x 3.9 inches.
- The deck has 38 fully illustrated cards, including two Man and two Lady cards.
- The deck is accompanied by a 92-page guidebook which is fully illustrated.
- The cards are absolutely beautiful and fit the aesthetics perfectly.
- The imagery of this deck is very vintage and gives off a muted tone with toned-down colors.
- The object and patterns of the artwork give the Lenormand deck an accessory and make it easier for the younger audience to feel the essence.
- The pictures are cozy but, at the same time, straightforward and bold.
- The cards are very easy to read.
- All cards are easy to connect with as well as very communicative.
- They give off a personal feeling and have a very homely vibe.
- The images are clear and with high resolution.
- The extra cards are a blessing and a great addition to the deck of cards.
- The extra cards and the other cards of the deck add depth to the tarot reading.
- The cards contribute to broadening the knowledge of various forms of cards.
- The cards are also recommended for the ones fluent in tarot but looking to gain more knowledge on the matter.
- The cards are easy to understand and approachable for the modern audience.
For indulging yourself in the Lenormand energy and going through the teachings and wisdom of the Lenormand, this deck is the most accessible way of enhancing the information on Lenormand.
You May Also Like:
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
- Mediumship Training Deck Reviews
- Best Lenormand Decks
- Modern Tarot Michelle Tea Review
- Gilded Reverie Lenormand Review
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API