As a tarot enthusiast, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the endless selection of decks and books available to learn from. With such a vast selection of options, it can be not easy to decide which are the most noteworthy and beneficial. However, ensuring that the deck and guidebook exemplify progressiveness and inclusivity regarding tarot is essential. That is why it is important to consider Our Tarot: A Guidebook and Deck Featuring Notable Women in History Hardcover – Illustrated by Sarah Shipman.
This book and deck set is an incredible resource for those looking to explore the power of tarot and its history. Each deck card is uniquely illustrated and contains images of historical female figures. From the influential women of ancient Egypt to modern-day activists, the women featured in this deck represent a diverse range of cultures and backgrounds. The guidebook that accompanies the cards is also incredibly informative, providing insightful information on
This deck is created by the author Sarah Shipman.
Our Tarot Review
Our Tarot is a one-of-a-kind, uniquely created tarot deck with cards featuring an exquisite composite depiction of dozens of famous women who helped change history. Each card reflects the energy, messages, and symbols brought to the deck by its figure.
The set comes with a full-color handbook that provides a basic history of the tarot deck, an explanation of the deck and the importance of the cards, suggestions on interpreting each, and an informative sample spread to help you. It discusses the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana, as well as their chronology, provides biographies that connect each woman’s life experience, accomplishments, and attributes with the card she represents, and explains the card’s effectiveness in reading.
Our Tarot- features and specifications
This product was published by Harper design, illustrated edition on 29 September 2020. It appears in the English language and has 352 pages of paperback. The deck weighs 2.36 pounds and has 5.5*2.5*8.5 dimensions of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- This paper is inexpensive and thin.
- The photos are downsized, and the borders make them appear further away and difficult to view.
- The guidebook’s profiles are intriguing, and the art is lovely.
- The cards are relatively tiny, with big white borders, making it difficult to appreciate the painting’s subtleties.
- The card stock is also very thin and fragile.
- The cards themselves are good and durable, and with a little usage.
- They warmed up to shuffling, and the artwork painted on them is stunning.
- The hardcover book is both gorgeous and instructive.
- The white border is so broad that it overpowers the beautiful artwork, and the card stock is weak.
- Each card has a traditional tarot name (swords, cups, the hermit, and so on), and each card depicts an incredible/important lady.
- The book provides an excellent introduction to and contextualization of tarot practice.
- It provides biographies of each of the deck’s 80-something notable ladies.
- The art on each card is wonderful, and the handbook provides a lovely peek into each woman’s life.
- The guidebook contains a lot of information on how to utilize tarot cards.
- There are some little issues with the cards.
In conclusion, Our Tarot: A Guidebook and Deck Featuring Notable Women in History is an inspiring and beautiful collection of stories and images that celebrates the courage and strength of women throughout history. It is a captivating and empowering deck that will bring clarity and guidance to your Tarot readings and is sure to become a treasured classic for Tarot enthusiasts everywhere.
You May Also Like:
- What Does The Devil Card Mean In Tarot?
- Divination of the Ancients: Deck Review
- Tarot Draconis Review
- Mystical Cats Tarot Review
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API