The Shamanic Medicine Oracle Cards are based on the Wheel of the Year, with each season’s meaning represented by an animal. These decks don’t claim to be “energy medicine” cards, explaining that “energy medicine is healing energy that flows through the body.” However, the authors list the shamanic healing practice for each card, along with a short paragraph about the healing properties of each card.
For those new to shamanism or oracle cards, the Shamanic Medicine Oracle Cards are an excellent way to learn a new way of connecting with your spirit guides. The oracle will help you test which types of animal medicine you connect with, and how to access those tools and use them.
This deck is created by the authors Barbara Meiklejohn-Free, Yuri Leitch, and Flavia Kate Peters.
Shamanic Medicine Oracle Cards Review
Shamanic practice recognizes the presence of spirit, wisdom, and healing energy in everything. Since ancient times, shamans have identified the “medicine” within and beyond this world and used this connection to benefit all.
You can now access the shaman’s medicine’s knowledge, protection, and insight through this lovely oracle. With this oracle, you can gain access to the greater mysteries, ancestor wisdom, and shaman medicine. Specially crafted artworks work together with the comprehensive guidebook to provide wise counsel, divination, and a deeper understanding of each card’s medicine.
As a result, you’ll have a powerful deck that will open your eyes to the magic and meaning in your world.
Shamanic Medicine Oracle Cards- features and specifications
Llewellyn Publications; Tcr Crds edition manufactured this product on 8 February 2018. Its language is English and has 96 pages of cards. The deck weighs 1 pound and has 4.75*1.5*6.75 dimension of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The artwork on these shamanic medicine oracle cards is energetically beautiful.
- You can use this deck intuitively with ease.
- They are strong, well-made, easy to handle, fit comfortably in the hands, shuffle quickly, and have a non-glare smooth finish.
- It also provided possible divinatory meanings and a poem for each card.
- Each card listing includes an image, meanings, and a short poem about the card.
- Some buyers claimed that it is not overly colorful or designed; it is a very subtle and earthy deck.
- Only a couple of cards didn’t seem to fit the shamanic theme.
- The messages are exact and perfectly describe each situation.
- The messages contain a wealth of information about how to improve a situation.
- This oracle is filled with beautiful explanations of the fundamental shamanic experience.
- The softcover guidebook includes an introduction to shamanism.
- It includes instructions on using and interpreting the cards and individual meanings for all 50 cards.
- The guidebook lists each card’s meaning in alphabetical order and what is revealed in each card.
- The guide is brief but adequate.
In conclusion, for those interested in numerology and psychic cards, this is a great book. The Oracle cards in the book are exciting, and the messages are compelling.
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API