The Sidhe Tarot is a game deck set in the ancient fae, Ireland. The Sidhe are spirits of nature, thought to live in an abundance of water or caves. They are the fae of magic, nature, and poetic inspiration. Faeries, nymphs, and the selkies and banshees of the world all live within them. In ancient times, the Sidhe were known as immortals. They were the rulers of fairyland and guardians of fairy lore. The Sidhe Tarot deck consists of 78 cards, each showing a depiction of a Sidhe legend. The artwork is exquisite, and the cards were illustrated for ease of reading.
This deck is created by the author Emily Carding.
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Tarot of the Sidhe Review
This deck connecting with Sidhe helps you reconnect with the primal Earth’s inner powers and heal the land around you. Within traditional Tarot structure, the cards use original, non-derivative symbolism and potent imagery.
This Faery deck was created using shamanic techniques and can assist you in developing a stronger connection with their realm. This is the deck to use if you want to improve your intuition and perception of the Otherworld. Descriptions, definitions, and keywords are investigated. Channeled oracle messages are also received from the beings on the cards.
Tarot of the Sidhe- features and specifications
Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.; Pap/Cards edition manufactured this on January 15, 2011.
This deck has 96 pages of cards. It weighs 14.7 ounces and has 4*1.75*5.5 dimensions of inches.
The deck features
- Contain 78 cards.
- It was formed with shamanic techniques.
- The included book provides good information.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The cardstock is stiff, thick, and glossy.
- Some buyers claimed that it is hard to shuffle.
- The book helps answer all the questions asked by querents.
- The artwork is glorious, but the borders are a bit big.
- They are of good size and have an ultra glossy finish.
- Very informative and perfect for meditation.
- They are based on classic symbolism.
- Its guidebook is well written.
- The box included is sturdy enough.
- The deck is vivid and powerful.
- Provides shamanic techniques.
- It connects us with inner powers.
- Build us a stronger connection with the realm.
- Card stock is glossy with a thick finish.
- They are pretty tricky to shuffle.
In conclusion, “Tarot of the Sidhe” is a wild ride of fantasy, intrigue, action, romance, and the supernatural. It’s fun, creepy, compelling, dreadful, and too delicious to pass up.