The Buddha Tarot is a tarot deck designed by Robert M Place. It was first published in 2004 and has been regularly revised and updated. The deck consists of 78 cards and is a modern tarot based on the traditional tarot structure.
Consider the symbolism of the Buddha Tarot as a framework for making decisions. The Buddha Tarot is a form of divination that encompasses tarot cards and the I Ching.
In this form of divination, you can get answer the question, “What is the path I need to take in my life right now?” by using the blessings of the Buddha, the Tarot, and the I Ching.
We have provided the details on the Buddha Tarot in the article. Check them out below.
Origin of The Buddha Tarot:
According to popular belief, the Tarot originated in the middle ages in Europe. Famous court cards include the Queen of Hearts, the King of Clubs, and the Emperor.
However, the Tarot has also been used by members of the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Persia, Tibet, China, and India.
The Tarot has also been used in various forms for thousands of years in Africa, Australia, the Americas, and the United States.
The Buddha Tarot is based on the ancient Egyptian, Persian, and Celtic Tarot decks, which were developed over thousands of years.
The Buddha Tarot is based on the Bohemians’ Tarot, a deck created in 15th-century Europe. The Tarot of Bohemians
The Buddha Tarot Meaning:
The Buddha Tarot is a 78-card deck inspired by the teachings of the Buddha. Each card has a legend and a corresponding meaning. Place claims that each card is an analogy for either metaphor or metaphor and meaning-combination.
Each card is based on a quote from the Buddha or with a Buddha theme. The images are vivid and beautiful black-and-white pictures or sketches, giving the cards a classic Tarot feel.
Also, the cards convey a profound insight into the life of the Buddha, and the meanings of the cards are interpreted to bring about transformation in our lives.
This deck was created by the author Robert M. Place. He is an across-the-world-renowned visionary artist and Illustrator. He is identified as a professional in the history and philosophy of the western mystical subculture of Tih, and his paintings have been posted in lots of books and publications.
The Buddha Tarot Review:
The combination of Buddhism and the Tarot may seem strange initially, but the underlying archeological patterns reveal striking similarities.
The story of Arcana, the chief of the Tarot, is parallel to the story of Siddhartha’s journey of enlightenment.
This sequence of twenty-two cars has been interpreted by many as a metaphorical description of the soul’s journey of enlightenment, beginning with the naive fool and reaching the universal consciousness representing the world card.
The Buddha Tarot features a 79-card deck designed by artist Rober M. Place and acclaimed for his distinctive style and work of art with religious and sacred themes.
It also included a booklet that explores the parallels between the Tarot and Buddhism, the life of the Buddha, and the interpretation of each card.
The deck is perfect for meditation, divination, and unlocking inner knowledge.
The Buddha Tarot- features and specifications:
The Llewellyn publications published this deck; Tcr Crds edition. The deck is composed and available in the English language. It weighs 11.7 ounces and includes 79 cards. The deck has 5.5*1.75*8.25 dimensions of inches.
- The deck includes 79 cards with a distinctive style and artwork with religious and sacred themes.
- Its features can be used for meditation, divination, and unlocking one’s inner wisdom.
Past User’s Experience:
- The deck is great for reading into your chakras and knowing when they are out of stability.
- The deck of each card is beautifully illustrated and carries a lot of meaning.
- The cards are easy to handle as well the size.
- This deck not only meets the needs of people who practice Eastern beliefs. It also acts as a mediator to help people of the western world.
- This deck teaches us and appreciates the noble’s tents of Buddhism and its teachings for life.
- The deck is easy to follow, and the graphics are well-detailed and artistically rendered.
- The deck accompanying the book helps you to learn to read using a Buddhist worldview.
The Buddha Tarot is not just a tarot deck but a path to enlightenment. It is the path of the individual and the path of humanity. Also, it is a tool for personal spiritual growth; it is the only book you will ever need. So, we hope you have understood all the details of the Buddha Tarot that we have provided in the article. Then, feel free to choose this Buddha deck.
You May Also Like:
- 8 Most Beautiful Traditional Tarot Decks
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy Body-Review
- The Numinous Astro Deck Review
- Light Seer’s Tarot Deck- Review
- She Believed She Could so She did Cards Review
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API