The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook is a practical guidebook for learning how to interpret the cards in the Lenormand deck. This Handbook covers everything you need to start learning to read Lenormand cards, from interpreting the cards independently to reading spreads.
It’s hard to believe that Lenormand cards are over 200 years old. The system’s art, symbolism, and practicality are staggering and ripe for some modern interpretation. Some critics have even gone so far as to argue that Lenormand may be better than Tarot at predicting future events.
Lenormand Oracle Meanings:
The Lenormand Oracle is one of the oldest divination systems in the world. The Lenormand Oracle usually provides a scene with a character, an object, and a keyword, which you must then interpret. Words are symbolic and used to convey a message; you should always use common sense when analyzing.
- Matthews, Caitlín (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
The deck was created by the author Caitlin Matthews.
Caitlin Matthews is the author of more than 60 novels, including Walkers Between the Worlds, and the developer of four tarot decks and five oracles, including The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle. She is a co-founder of the Foundation for Inspirational and Oracular Studies and a renowned instructor of divination methods. She resides in Oxford, England, and lectures all around the world.
The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook Review
A full-color tutorial on using the Lenormand oracle to tell your fate.
The 36 Lenormand cards, which date back over 200 years, are an oracle that combines normal playing cards with imagery from ordinary life, such as keys, books, animals, and flowers. Their straightforward, predictive, and non-esoteric character makes fortune-telling accessible to everybody, providing a conventional cartomantic divination in which card pairings merge to provide unambiguous answers.
Caitlin Matthews explains the numerous meanings for each card in this thorough reference to Lenormand card reading, including keywords so the reader may quickly acquire an interpretative vocabulary for Lenormand fortune-telling.
She explains how to put out spreads, beginning with three or five cards and progressing to the Grand Tableau, which employs all 36 cards. She investigates the importance of the pips and suits on each playing card, as well as how cards may be combined to produce a variety of meanings.
Readers can learn the Lenormand card keywords from Matthews to read for themselves and communicate their readings to customers. She offers self-tests and practice problems with answers to check after the book and genuine case histories for readers to understand.
Matthews dives deep into the history of cartomancy to unveil the legendary pattern that underpins this basic deck, the key to which is not in their imagery but their link to playing cards.
The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook: Features and Specifications:
- Examines the meanings of the 36 Lenormand cards, as well as their playing card insets, to aid in the development of a flexible, interpretive vocabulary.
- Includes directions for various spreads, starting with three or five cards and progressing to the Grand Tableau, which employs all 36 cards.
- Full-color throughout and 416 pages
- Using both coffee-ground symbolism and playing card cartomancy reveals the roots of the Lenormand oracle.
- Destiny Books is the publisher of the first edition of this book (September 22, 2014)
- Paperback: 416 pages, English language
- Weight of the item: 1.47 lbs and Dimensions-6 x 1.1 x 9 inches.
Previous Buyer’s Experience:
- A guide with a fantastic edition.
- The written are easy and easy to get the meanings.
- A very good description was given on the cards.
- Good for beginners.
- It guides to contact with oracle.
- Valuable content for patients.
- The book is thick.
- The book is well organized.
- The layout is easy to identify.
- Illustrated in various colors.
- Brilliant and informative.
- So far no cons.
In conclusion, the Handbook is the most comprehensive guide to reading Lenormand cards. It focuses on specific themes and situations. The greatest value of this Handbook will be in helping readers discover new ways to read and interpret the cards.
You May Also Like:
- The Essential Lenormand Review
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
- Tarot vs. Lenormand
- Gilded Reverie Lenormand Review
- Tarot vs. Oracle vs. Lenormand
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API