If you’re interested in exploring your psyche through tarot, the Jungian Tarot Deck may be perfect. This deck is based on the work of psychiatrist Carl Jung and his theories on the collective unconscious. The deck aims to help you access your inner wisdom and find clarity on your path in life.
This review will take a closer look at the Jungian Tarot Deck, including its key features, how it can be used, and what users have to say about it. We’ll also provide tips on getting the most out of your tarot readings with this deck.
The Jungian Tarot Deck Meanings
The Jungian Tarot deck is one of the most popular decks used by professional tarot readers. The deck is based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung and his theories on the subconscious mind. The deck can be used for readings on various topics, including love, relationships, career, and more.
The Jungian Tarot Deck Review
Dr. Robert Wang created The Jungian Tarot as a visual portal into the complexity of Jungian psychology to help Carl Jung’s recommended process of active imagination. The 22 Major Arcana symbolize collective unconscious Jungian archetypes. The figures are portrayed graphically with archways and circular mandalas, which help concentration. The court cards show various family roles, such as father, mother, daughter, and son. The deck is a counterpart to Robert Wang’s Jungian Tarot Trilogy.
The Jungian Tarot Deck- features and specifications
This deck was printed by U.S Games Systems Inc. on 11 June 2017. It comes in the English language. The deck weighs 8.3 ounces and has 3.4*1.2*4.8 dimensions inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- Some buyers claimed that the minor arcana are uninteresting and the large arcana are generic.
- The pamphlet with the deck explicitly hints that astrological associations are essential, but the artist did not include them.
- No numerical values are shown, and the artwork is monotonous and bleak.
- Some buyers claim that individual cards aren’t labeled or numbered, and the graphics on the reverse aren’t symmetrical.
- The cost of a basic deck with no accompanying text is exorbitant.
- This deck would be dense with symbolism and use images to convey the cards’ meanings.
- The color and paper stock is good and arrives in solid packaging.
- The backs of the cards are brightly colored, yet there is a reverse side.
- The imagery and symbolism of alchemy and kabbalism are incredibly well-represented.
- The deck is simple and lacks linkages to other disciplines.
In summary, The Jungian Tarot Deck expertly combines Jungian theory, symbolism, and archetypes with playful cartoon-style illustrations. A deck of cards with a mystic undertone, the Jungian Tarot Deck is just what a beginner needs to learn the art of divination. If you want to get more in-depth with your reading, study the original Rider-Waite.
You May Also Like:
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API