Are you searching for the best Wedding Planner Book? We will show you the best selling, top-rated, and five types with 15 event management planning books. After reading this article you will get a suitable planner book for weddings.
A wedding is a very important day in anyone’s life. Everyone looks forward to this day with a lot of expectations. If you are thinking of getting married or got engaged already, you have probably started to plan your wedding.
Planning a wedding can be stressful, expensive, and overwhelming. Everyone desire to plan their wedding in the most beautiful way, but within a limited expenditure. That is why people hire wedding planners who have years of experience in this field. In this way, not only does the wedding happen in an organized way, but the stress is relieved to a certain extent.
But not everyone has the ability to hire a wedding planner. Sometimes it is too expensive, and sometimes you cannot get them on your desired dates. A wedding planner guide book comes in handy during this situation.
|1||Wedding Planner & Organizer - Floral Gold Edition - Diary Engagement Gift Book||679 Reviews||$42.99 $30.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette,...||3,668 Reviews||$29.99 $24.29||Buy on Amazon|
|3||[New] Wedding Planner Marble Gold - Undated Bridal Planning Diary Organizer - Hard Cover, Pockets &...||677 Reviews||$42.99 $29.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer: Checklists, Worksheets, and Essential Tools to Plan...||2,523 Reviews||$12.99 $7.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Wedding Planner 9x11 Hardcover Organizer, Bookmark, Planning Stickers, Business Card Holder, and...||838 Reviews||$28.95||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 15 Best Selling Wedding Planner Book Organizer
Wedding planning books generally contain a categorized structure of everything you need for your biggest day. Here are some of the best wedding coordinator checklist books that you can buy to plan your wedding beautifully:
A. Personalized Wedding Planner Book
A personalized wedding planner or organizer book refers typically to a customized book that contains all you need to plan your wedding. You can customize them according to your plan and desire. For example:
- Covers every part of wedding planning starting from budgets, checklists to guestlists, registry, and much more.
- Covering made from superior quality synthetic material with durable spiral binding.
- Perfect for carrying everywhere with a portable 6”x8” size.
- Contains over 200 pages of best quality papers.
- 24-month undated calendar section that can be used at any time.
- This is the best wedding budget planner guidebook.
- Contacts of the guests.
- Financial plan.
- Flower menu.
- Transport rental services.
- Dress code.
- It is perfect for a wedding day planner.
- Contacts for music, photography, and videography.
- You can put easily the wedding planner agenda.
- And much more!
This book is equipped with necessary tools, checklists, and spreadsheets that you will need to plan and organize your big day beautifully.
- 9”x11” wedding planner and organizer gift combo.
- It contains a stylish gift box, clipped bookmarks, storage pockets, business card holders, etc.
- Printed 18-month colorful calendar with no dates and can be used at any time; durable hardcovers.
- The included wedding planner notebook contains several tabbed sections like budget, timeline, checklists, guest list, rentals, vendors, and much more.
- The calendar also has love quotes printed throughout the pages.
- You can easily maintain a wedding planning schedule.
- It is a perfect wedding guest book.
B. The Knot Wedding Planner Book
The Knot is a brand of the famous wedding planner services “The Knot Worldwide”. It is a renowned digital wedding-planning brand and was founded in 1996. They provide couples with all types of services they need for their wedding program. Not only that, but they also have a mobile app and custom wedding planner books.
- Schedule and budget-friendly timelines and worksheets.
- Planning strategies that will help you save on your budget for dress, food, music, and more.
- Photos of different decorations that will make your occasion beautiful
- Elaborate information on a wide range of vendors, photographers, musicians.
- Extensive ideas for the 21st-century bride and groom.
- This book can act as an alternative to somebody for wedding planning planner
- Collecting pockets for business cards, contracts, etc.
The Knot Book of Wedding Lists provides all the information to the bride and groom to make their wedding a perfect one. Starting from making arrangements for guests to select a location for the wedding, this cute wedding planner book manages everything in an organized and easy format. Also, this book is the best seller product. The features include –
- Timelines for proper planning.
- Agreement checklist.
- Varieties of wedding ideas for the new couple to be.
- To-do list for the vendors.
- FAQs for the photographers, florists, site managers, and others.
- Lists of duties for the bridesmaid.
- In this book, you will get an eyecatching wedding checklist timeline.
- You can easily get the wedding ideas on a budget by using this book.
- Detailed information about your marriage ceremony and reception.
- Wedding and shopping to-do lists, and much more.
The book contains more than 1000 colorful photographs that will inspire the couples for their wedding day. It also contains necessary tips, timelines, contact information, to-do lists, and so on. This book will help you with the wedding on a suitable budget.
This book provides innovative and classic ideas to make you big day beautiful and meaningful. Different types of ideas for sitting arrangement, ring-bearing, dress-up, party, centerpiece, cakes, and much more are available in this amazing wedding planner lookbook. All of these not only will make your wedding look beautiful and stylish, but also save you a lot of money.
C. Luxury Wedding Planner Book
This kind of wedding guide book is generally more beautiful and stylish. They are expensive compared to other wedding organizer books. These books can be the best wedding gifts for the bride from friends.
- A 132-page wedding planning guide book with high-quality pages. This book mainly focuses on American weddings. Tips on wedding planning and other budge oriented advices are also available.
- Updated an 18-month calendar to organize your big day. There is also a 12-month bullet point checklist to track your appointments with tailors, vendors, caterers, and others.
- The wedding organizer includes notes section to keep your important notes together like magazine cutouts, photos, and other handy documents.
- The wedding diary also makes a perfect gift for your engagement. It covers all the aspects of your wedding.
- If you do not like our product, return it to us (if it’s unused). We assure you a 100% money back guaranty.
8. The Ultimate Wedding Planner – Hardcover and 80 Pages, Suitable For Party Planner, Budget Organizer, Bridal Shower, Honeymoon Etc.
- Eye-catching sticker-tabbed pages to plan your wedding in an organized format.
- A number of binder hardcover and small pockets inside to store important notes.
- An elastic band to keep your planner intact along with a clear zipper pouch for extra protection.
- Separate sections for the guest list, to-do list, budgeting, party, invitations, contact list of musicians, photographers, and so much more.
- Size: 8.6 x 8.4 x 1 inches.
Planning your wedding is made simple with this wedding diary planner. This book will guide you through the entire process of pre-wedding, wedding, and post-wedding. Whatever you need for your big day, you will find everything in this book.
- This wedding to do list comes inside a minimalist and clean design matching gift box. The planner is mainly designed for USA weddings. This gift box also makes the planner a perfect engagement gift.
- More than 24,000 have been satisfied with our wedding planners. The customers have given different compliments and recommended others for buying.
- Two hundred fifty pages of high quality 120 gsm paper; 14 tabbed sections for the guest list, financial planning, seating arrangements, contacts of vendors, and much more.
- Size: Paper – 5.5” x 8.25”, Planner – 7” x 8.75” x 1.5”.
- 100% money-back guarantee if you do not like our product. Just return it unused, and no questions asked.
D. Destination Wedding Planner Book
This kind of large wedding guest book mainly focuses on helping couples with choosing a location for the wedding outside their town. Many people do not like a lot of gatherings, and so they avoid the traditional wedding. They rather opt for the destination wedding with family members and close friends. This type of book contains locations and planning for destination weddings. Thes books widely use event management companies in every ceremony.
Many people are opting for a destination wedding nowadays. They want to get rid of the traditional wedding tantrums and avoid a huge gathering. Although the destination wedding is an exciting idea, planning can be very complicated. This destination wedding book will guide you through the whole process of a destination wedding. It is packed with personal experiences of couples who have opted for the destination wedding. These will help you decide whether or not to have your wedding in a different location far from your place. The authors also cover –
- Selection and booking of suitable locations.
- Making the financial planning.
- Hiring foreign vendors and planners.
- Things to do for a destination wedding.
- Marriage requirements for foreigners.
- Planning different events for wedding and reception, and much more.
- A most helpful book for the wedding coordinator.
In this fantastic destination wedding planner, the authors have explained the entire process of the destination wedding. This book will provide hand-on experiences of many couples and different tips on destination weddings. A couple will have a clear image of what it feels like to opt for a destination wedding. The book includes –
- Choosing a perfect venue for your occasion.
- Making the budget.
- Creative ideas on invitations, flowers, dress, etc.
- Guest list.
- Helpful for wedding decorations ideas.
- Unique designs for your wedding.
- Necessary resources to plan the events, and much more.
This destination wedding book is a perfect guide for couples opting for a destination wedding. This wedding planning for dummies will provide information on various foreign locations, budget-friendly travel expenses, hiring vendors, and much more. It also focuses on internet-based wedding planning, web tips, and URLs for different websites. Readers will also discover how to –
- Get married legally in foreign locations.
- Which guest and when to invite.
- Personalize your own wedding blog and website.
- Make budgets on flowers, decorations, catering, photography, etc.
- Select from a wide range of dress collection for the bride and the groom.
- Budget-friendly traveling.
- Make arrangements for fun activities.
- Handle wedding emergencies.
E. Wedding Planner Checklist Book
A wedding planner checklist book helps you to keep track of all the necessary things that need to be done for your wedding. Whether for making a budget, inviting guests, or contracting vendors, a checklist keeps all the records smoothly. It also helps you to plan your wedding in an organized manner.
- The lists and charts enable you to keep track of all your plans regarding your wedding.
- Small note-taking pages help you to keep information on the suitable vendors and venues.
- Covering has pockets to keep notes, receipts, business cards, etc.
- Portable size of 5-3/4” x 8-1/4”.
- Elastic band to keep the cover intact.
- Premium quality 80 pages with durable board cover.
- Floral cover design with gold foil lining.
Planning for a wedding can be very hectic and stressful. And if the budget goes beyond your expectation, then it becomes overwhelming. This checklist book provides you with the necessary tools and worksheets to organize your wedding perfectly.
Inside this book, you will find checklists, budget samples, calendars, and setting up of wedding goals. It also gives an insight on things to consider while preparing a guest list.
- Guided questions that help you to choose the best style and look for your wedding.
- Essential questions to ask the vendors while hiring them. You might forget the tricky ones, but this book will always remind you.
- In this book, you will get a good wedding budget checklist.
- Tips and advices are provided to help you decide what to make and what should be left for the professionals.
This is an easy, small, and cheap wedding planner book that makes a really essential and amazing gift for the newly engaged couple. It will help them plan their big day in an organized budget-savvy manner. The book contains checklists, guest lists, to-do lists, contact spaces for vendors, photographers, caterers, and much more. It also keeps track of your budget for the entire ceremony.
This book has a black and white aesthetic look that stands out from other bridal books. It is also easy to carry with a portable size of 8” x 10” and has a sunflower pattern throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What things are there in a wedding planner book?
A typical wedding notebook includes the following sections:
- Guest list
- Wedding directory
- Location or venue
- Dress for the bride and the groom
- Dress for the bridesmaid
- Vendor list
- Information on event management authority
- Rehearsal dinner
- The ceremony
2. Do wedding planner books save you money?
Some bridal planner books include samples on budget information from other weddings. You can take ideas from those samples and plan your own budget-friendly wedding. Besides, the guest list can help you manage the number of guests according to their importance. And the checklist will also give you an idea of what things are actually necessary for your wedding. In this way, you can save a significant sum of money from your wedding.
3. What questions can you ask while interviewing a wedding planner?
The following questions can be asked while interviewing a potential wedding planner:
- Are you available on the day of my wedding?
- What type of book organizer you use?
- What is the average cost of a wedding you plan?
- Do you coordinate everything by yourself, or do you bring in another event designer?
- What kind of services do you offer to your clients?
- How many weddings have you planned so far?
- Will you be planning on other weddings along with mine?
- Is there any wedding taking place at our venue?
- Do you plan for destination weddings?
- Do you manage vendor services, contracts, and their payments? (If not) Can you recommend us a few vendors that we can trust?
- What are your safety measurements for any kind of emergencies?
- How do we pay you? Is there any additional charge on top of your actual fee?
4. What is the minimum expense to hire a wedding planner?
If you want to hire a wedding planner for only the day of your wedding, then the minimum amount you need to pay is around $1,500. But, if you are looking for a full-service wedding planner, the amount may range anywhere from $5,000 to more than $10,000. It actually depends on the experience and demand of the wedding planner.
5. What does a wedding planner do?
A wedding planner help couples plan their wedding successfully. They see if everything runs perfectly without any kind of disturbances. Their key responsibility is planning timelines for all the events for your wedding. They also work with the bride and the groom to select their wedding dress. In addition, they choose the venue, music, food, photographer, and other kind of vendors for the day.
You may also like: