Are you curious about the world of Tarot and what it can do for you? Have you heard of Tarot but find yourself unsure of what it is exactly and how to use it in your life? If so, you are not alone. Many are drawn to the mysterious and powerful art of Tarot but find themselves overwhelmed with where to start. In ‘WTF is Tarot?: & How Do I Do It?’ by Bakara Wintner, readers are given an introduction to the insight Tarot can provide and the basics of how to start working with the cards.
This book is an invaluable resource for those looking to start their journey into the world of Tarot. Wintner’s comprehensive guide gives readers the confidence and knowledge to begin their Tarot practice, covering everything from understanding the cards, choosing a deck, and interpreting the readings. Additionally, Wintner provides insight into the spiritual and magical aspects of Tarot, giving readers the opportunity to
- Wintner, Bakara (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
WTF Tarot Deck Meanings:
Tarot is an ancient form of divination that utilizes a deck of 78 cards to provide insight into an individual’s present situation and potential future outcomes. The practice of Tarot is believed to have originated in the 14th century, and it has been used by mystics, occultists, and seekers of all kinds ever since.
With “WTF is Tarot?: …& How Do I Do It?”, author Bakara Wintner brings this ancient practice into the 21st century with a modern, down-to-earth approach that’s accessible to anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of the Tarot. The book offers easy-to-follow instructions to help readers use the Tarot to gain insight into everyday life, relationships, and decision-making. It is an invaluable resource for those seeking to unlock the power of the Tarot.
This deck is created by the author Bakara Wintner.
WTF is Tarot?: Review
WTF Tarot is more than just a refreshingly honest primer on card reading. Bakara then investigates crystal healing, chakras, meditation, and other mystical techniques. This young witch gives more than simply a guide; she extends an invitation to even the most commonplace Muggles to embrace magic into their life and to seasoned wizards to rediscover it.
WTF is Tarot?: …& How Do I Do It?- features and specifications
This product was published by Page Street publishing on October 10, 2017. It appears in the English language and has 160 pages of a paperback. The deck weighs 13.6 ounces and has a dimension of 6.05*0.39*9.15 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The card is vague about what to do with the few spreads she includes.
- Some buyers claimeTarott there is no instruction on how to read the cards.
- The book is a solid start, but it has the potential to be far more significant.
- Some buyers claimed it has tarot explanations, but you must go through a lot of information to get to them.
- Bakara has an effortless writing style and offers an example of each card in a regular application.
- The majority of the book is devoted to comprehending what the cards symbolize.
- There is information on how to perform a spread.
- The minor arcana guides were equally simple and informative, with a more particular and current approach to their interpretation.
- It will not assist folks who are new to Tarot in learning how to read cards.
In conclusion, WTF is Tarot?: …& How Do I Do It? is a comprehensive guide to understanding and utilizing tarot for personal growth. Bakara Wintner provides an accessible, comprehensive look at tarot cards and their meanings, allowing readers to gain a deeper understanding of the symbolism and potential of tarot readings. With its clear explanations and practical advice, this book is a great resource for anyone looking to start their journey with tarot readings.
You May Also Like the following:
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API