Tarot cards have been treating people well since ancient times. The Splendours Solis Tarot is a deck that mixes modern and ancient images. Each card has a unique image behind the cards and a blue border, which would be recognizable to any tarot reader.
The design is attractive. The cards are thick, sturdy, and have real card quality. The box contains instructions, a guidebook, and a bookmark. The guidebook is easy to follow and provides great tips about how to use tarot cards.
The booklet also details the meanings and symbols of each card. All cards are numbered, making them easy to read. Overall, this is a deck of cards that I’m proud to own.
- Angelo, Marie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2022-07-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This deck is created by the author Marie Angelo.
Splendor Solis Tarot Review
The Splendor Solis Tarot Book is truly a ‘Book of Splendors,’ introducing a purification rituals journey through the visionary imagination and clarifying an entire Mystery School of studies. The introduction sets the scene, demonstrating how the book is written through the eyes of the Alchemical Apprentice, telling the fantastic tale of travels into the imaginal, where Tarot and Splendor Solis collide as ‘Prospero’s books.’
The Artisans, the archetypes who reveal their transformative powers along the pathways of the Tree of Life, are represented by the 22 major arcana in the Splendor Solis Tarot cards. The four suits represent the 56 minor arcana, each with magically painted Element colors that represent the four worlds of Spirit, Soul, Mind, and Body.
Splendor Solis Tarot- features and specifications
Alchimia published this deck on November 01, 2019. Its language is English and has 224 pages of cards. The deck weighs 1.19 pounds and has 4*1.5*5.5 dimensions of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The card stock is high quality, and the major arcana is stunning.
- Some buyers claimed that the cards are visually appealing.
- This deck depicts the pips mapped onto the Tree, indicating the location of each card.
- The deck is made up entirely of alchemical images, and the substituted alchemical names correspond to the standard names.
- A comparison with each Rider-Waite card is shown in the included booklet.
- The gold foiling on the front of the cards is glossy and bright, with a sparkly satin finish on the gold edges.
- The cards are not too thin, have a matt finish, gold gilding, and the box is sturdy.
- Illustrations are frequently too small or indistinct to identify details.
- Some buyers claimed that the accompanying book provides insufficient information about the cards.
- The deck is of high quality, with Alchemical references and more.
- It is a powerful tool that you can use for yourself and others.
- The printing is matt, and the colors are muted.
- Card stock, printing, and packaging are all of high quality.
- The guidebook is small, but it is fully illustrated throughout.
In conclusion, the Splendor Solis Tarot was designed with great attention to detail, and it is a joy to use. The cards are smart, beautiful, and a pleasure to behold. The art on the cards is striking and captures the essence of the cards. The deck evokes images of a chivalrous knight, a sorceress in a sea-green gown, and an old crone on a hillside. The cards feel substantial and well made. The cards are balanced and balanced well, and they have a very well-crafted feel. Each card has a companion card with a brief definition to help the reader understand the card’s meanings.