This article has all the details about the Starter Tarot Deck by George R. Bennett with the advantages, disadvantages, previous users’ experiences, and product specifications.
The first and only Starter Tarot Deck was created and published by George Bennett! It includes no medieval images but instead uses sharply-drawn images to represent the major arcana and the minor arcana. The court cards are oversized and simple, and the numerological oracle cards include a spread that shows the dominant personality trait as well as the positive and negative aspects.
Last update on 2021-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
About the Author
George R. Bennett is a professional book designer and a former card designer. He has been designing tarot cards since 1994. In 1994 he designed the Tarot de Marseille, which has become very popular.
Starter Tarot Deck by George R. Bennett: Review
With comparatively straightforward illustrations in the manner of traditional engravings rooted in traditional patterns and both the conventional and reversal interpretations inscribed on every card, the Starter Tarot deck is suitable for beginners.
- This book is ideal for novice readers.
- To make analyses easier, each card has both regular and backward explanations inscribed on it.
- The design is based on classic themes and is inspired by historic works of art.
Features and Specifications:
I have worked with many fine Tarot decks over the past thirty years, and I have become familiar with the symbolism of each deck. My deck “Starter Tarot” is one of the best. It is elegant, simple, and easy to read. It is an excellent choice for beginners, or for someone who wants a small, compact deck that fits in a purse, briefcase, or pocket. The cards are of the traditional Tarot size, with suits of Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles.
The card edition was published by U.S. Games Systems Inc. on June 1, 1994. This edition has 78 pages written in English. The perfect age for reading this edition is 13 years and up. The item weighs 7.8 ounces and its dimensions are 2.5 x 1 x 5 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- The design is more simplistic, but the observations are quite precise, and the stock is ideal for everyday usage, according to most consumers.
- You can find quick answers by doing a long or short study.
- The directions explain how to set these out and what the different locations signify.
- This deck has a leg up on the competition because of its reverse connotations.
- The Truth and Strength cards, according to some users, are not in the appropriate place in the deck.
Last update on 2021-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This deck is fantastic, but I believe some of the meanings may be improved; still, it provides excellent information for novices. It was pretty nice, especially the big arcana. The favorable and unfavorable phrasings are not poor at all.
You May Also Like: