The deck of cards, African- the American Tarot, is cards with the suits Ace through Ten, and the numbers 11 through 20. Each card has images and messages that pertain to African-American culture.
When African American people think about color, imagery, symbols, or auras, they often think of the blues and greens, the earthy tones, and darker purples. The colors associated with these themes are even reflected in the tarot cards. There are cards with colors, names, symbols, and colors, which are accepted and used by the African American community. The tarot deck is a book filled with pictures and logos that tell stories and are essential to our African American culture.
African American Tarot Deck Meaning
The meanings of the cards vary, depending on which card you are looking at. There are cards that tell of the old and new intertwine. There are cards that depict the importance of taking chances. There are cards that depict the importance of family. The cards all bring varying messages that pertain to the African-American culture and are applicable to everyday life.
African American Tarot Meaning comes from not only the roots but also the colors of the cards. The Queen of Wands, while representing independent strength, also holds the essence of passion, spontaneity, creativity, and excitement. On the other hand, the Ten of Wands indicates current challenges such as the lack of money and optimism in the face of adversity.
- Lo Scarabeo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Lo Scarabeo created this deck.
African American Tarot Review
This African American Tarot is lovely to learn about African and American culture and their history. Each card depicts African and American traditional religions, myths, and history.
This deck is the same as the RWS deck used for divination purposes. The deck is used for divination, meditation, and spiritual purposes too. Those interested in learning and guiding the people of Africa are much preferable. Any professional tarot reader can use it for their clients, especially their African or American clients.
This deck is available in five different languages.
African American Tarot- features and specifications
Llewellyn publications manufactured this deck; Bilingual edition, on 8 May 2007. It is available in both Spanish and English language. It weighs 8.8 ounces and has a dimension of 3*1.25*5 inches.
- This deck contains a total of 78 cards in a deck.
- Its structure is the same as the RWS deck.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- Some buyers claimed that they are challenging to use.
- The deck is filled up with caricatures.
- It comes in four different languages.
- The pictures are different from Most of the deck.
- They are quality cards.
- All the images depict people of African descent.
- The deck focuses on both positives and negatives.
- Some buyers claimed that the illustrations were not well done.
- The cards are vibrant and well-illustrated.
- Its book provided valuable information.
- Its artwork is phenomenal and depicts African people.
- The cards are sturdy and thin.
- The booklet lacks some information.
In conclusion, African American Tarot brings spirituality, community, and empowerment to folks of African descent. The deck is beautifully illustrated, thoughtfully curated, and thoughtfully packaged. It’s a blessing for spiritual seekers of all backgrounds.
You May Also Like:
- Native American Tarot Review
- Best Angel Oracle Cards Deck Reviews
- Lenormand Oracle Cards and Book- Review
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API