Tarot reading has been around for hundreds of years and has been a popular source of spiritual guidance for many people. It can help provide insight into life decisions and help you better understand yourself. Therefore, it can be very beneficial for both professional and personal growth.
Today, I will review an After Tarot Kit, a set that offers an easy way to get started with a tarot reading. The goal is to determine whether this kit is beginner-friendly and provides enough value to make it worth the money. The kit’s contents, the cards themselves, the quality of the materials, and the accompanying booklet will all be discussed in depth.
I will also provide an analysis of the cards, giving my opinion on whether they offer an accurate interpretation of tarot readings. With this review, I hope to provide an informative resource for a tarot reading.
- Kenner, Corrine (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
This deck is created by the authors Corrine Kenner, Pietro Alligo, and Giulia F. Massaglia.
After Tarot Kit Review
After Tarot investigates what the cards would look like, just after the most familiar scenes. For example, what would happen to The Fool after he stepped off the cliff? A 78-card deck and a 160-page guidebook are included in the kit.
After Tarot Kit- features and specifications
Llewellyn Publications manufactured this deck, Box Tcr Cr edition, on 8 February 2017. It appears in the English language and has 160 pages of cards. The deck weighs 1.5 pounds and has a dimension of 6*2*9 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The box is well-constructed.
- The cards themselves are pliable enough to be shuffled right away.
- The book is perplexing, and there is no clear interpretation of the new artwork.
- The explanation for each card is essentially a synopsis of the original Rider Waite tarot deck.
- The artwork on the cards is stunning, and the cards are light but sizable in weight and not too large.
- The packaging is flawless.
- The book is also high quality, with glossy pages and full-color illustrations.
- The illustrations are stunning and vibrant.
- The book is brilliant; it gives a good explanation of each card.
- They’re made of high-quality card stock with a high gloss finish for a gleaming shine.
- The backs are stunning, and the artwork is incredible.
- They’re a little tricky to shuffle at first, but it gets easier with practice.
In conclusion, the After Tarot Kit is an excellent purchase for anyone looking to get started learning about Tarot. Its vibrant images and concise explanations make it easy to understand and use. The kit has an instructional guide that can help anyone become an expert. The After Tarot Kit is an excellent purchase for anyone looking to dip their toes into the world of Tarot.
You May Also Like the following:
- Good Luck Tarot Card For Positive Readings
- Before Tarot vs After Tarot | Best Review
- Best Selling Oracle Cards with Top Rating
Last update on 2024-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API