This is a very popular question, and it’s one that every parent should know the answer to. Unfortunately, however, it’s surprisingly hard to find the best crystals for kids, and most parents settle for whatever’s easiest to find at the store. So, here are the best crystals for kids and why they are so popular.
Crystals have become a popular kids’ toy of late. They’re small, cute, and easy to handle, but there is far more to the crystal than meets the eye. Crystals possess healing and spiritual powers, especially when used holistically. Crystals also help stimulate psychic growth, stimulate creativity, and enhance imagination.
Best Crystals for Kids, Toddlers, and Students
We have provided the 5 best crystals for kids in the article. Check them out beneath for more information.
This is a National Geographic Break open 10 premium Geodes. These crystals are best for kids. They provided goggles, a detailed learning guide & 2 display stands. It teaches them how geodes are formed.
Geodes can contain a variety of crystals. These geodes have been hand-selected to ensure you receive the best selection possible. It is a great stem science gift for mineralogy & geology enthusiasts of any age.
Break Open 10 Premium Geodes- features and specifications:
This product was first available on January 01, 2011. It comes with a weight of 3.59 pounds and has 2.75*7.75*12 dimensions inches. It features,
- This product is recommended for 6-15 yrs, age children.
- The set consolidates 10 high-quality crystal amplified geodes, 1 set of safety goggles, 3 exhibition stands, and 1 full-color knowledge guide.
- National Geographic STEM toys are high-quality educational toys that are also a lot of fun for children.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- As another reviewer claimed, these geodes are natural, not manufactured (and not made of cement); some variation is to be expected. Because they are genuine, no one can inspect them beforehand to ensure that each of the ten geodes will be spectacular when opened.
- Some buyers claimed they were pretty small and provided the same type of rock inside the box.
- Some buyers claimed that all the geodes were almost white.
- The geodes were cool and a great gift for kids.
- The kit included two distinct types of geodes. Each crystal was either white or a light gray-purple-ish color.
- This pack had enormous geodes that were amazingly impressive.
- This is the equivalent educational product, and the concept is brilliant.
This is a National Geographic Mega gemstone dig kit. It contains various minerals, including pyrite, amethyst, tiger’s eye, fluorite, quartz, obsidian, and aventurine. Unlike other children’s toys, the Mega Gemstone Dig Kit combines educational and entertainment values.
This Mega Dig Kit adds everything you require to keep children digging and learning for hours, including a gemstone-filled dig block, a chisel, a brush, and a magnifying glass for scrutinizing these incredible specimens.
Mega Gemstone Dig kit- features and specifications
This product was first available on January 01, 2017. It comes with a weight of 1.61 pounds and has 2.2*7.2*10 dimensions inches. It features,
- This product is manufactured for the recommended age 8yr up.
- The set encompasses 15 large dig bricks, archeological digging tools, 1 magnifying glass, and a full-color instruction manual.
- The National Geographic STEM series offers high-quality educational toys for kids.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- Some buyers claimed it didn’t include a small wooden hammer, but this was a great purchase overall.
- The kids like some cool gemstones, and they entertain them by using them.
- Some buyers claimed a missing magnifying glass, which seemed to be pre-opened and quite damaged.
- The product arrived promptly.
- The block contains 15 gemstones, so they enjoyed exploring them all.
- Great kit with lots of gems for the kids to find. It also came with a guide to each gemstone.
- Using the included tools, the clay was extremely easy to dig through, so you could simply break it up.
- The design on the clay was stunning; it resembled a large crystal.
- The gemstones are exquisite, large, diverse, and plentiful.
- It also includes a handbook that details the various gems and their applications.
- It arrives as an individual solid mass around the diameter of a salad plate, and it was remarkable to see the quantity and quality of rocks contained within.
- Most of the minerals were polished, except for a few fascinating in their natural state.
- The kit includes a color guidebook so we can all sit together after the commotion subsides and match the gems to their names and descriptions.
- Some buyers claimed that the geodes do not appear as attractive as the booklet; they are very small and lack a sparkly or vibrant appearance.
- The kit is beautifully packaged in a lovely box. Inside is a sealed brick with a fantastic purple mold of a gemstone on top.
- A small plastic blade is included, along with a magnifying glass that is also plastic and a small brush for dusting off the gems once they are discovered.
- The A5 booklet contains ten pages of useful information about the gems you may find, with large, clear photographs.
This is a National Geographic earth science kit. This package included 15 science experiments and stem exercises for children, crystal-forming and erupting volcanoes, two dig kits, and ten authentic specimens. In addition, it contained a detailed study guide explaining the activities’ science, allowing youngsters to build lifelong respect for various Earth sciences.
Earth Science kit- features and specifications:
This product was first available on March 01, 2020. It comes with a weight of 1.61 pounds and has 8.66*3.15*12 dimensions inches. It features,
- This kit is recommended for children 8yrs up.
- The National Geographic STEM sequence offers children high-quality educational toys that are likewise a lot of fun.
- It includes a guidebook with easy instructions to focus on exploration and discovery.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- The kits provided great quality products, and the review looks great.
- A small booklet is included with detailed instructions on how to conduct the experiments.
- It is well-organized and straightforward.
- The science kit is amazing overall at a great price and nicely compiled by National Geographic.
- Some buyers claimed that the instructions were wrong and messed up the experiment.
- Nevertheless, it is a wonderful present for a clever inquisitive 7-year-old.
This is a National Geographic rocks & fossils kit. This 200+ piece set incorporates geodes, Real fossils, Rose quartz, Jasper, Aventurine & many more rocks. Prehistoric shark teeth, gastropods, ammonites, clams, and brachiopods are just a few examples of genuine fossils.
It encompasses a magnifying glass, a full-color learning guide, and a recognition sheet to assist you in sorting and identifying the rocks, gemstones, minerals, and fossils in the collection.
Rocks & Fossil Kit- features and specifications:
This product was fiesta available on June 26, 2019. It comes with a weight of 2.73 pounds and has 9.25*6.3*2.17 dimensions of inches. Moreover, it features:
- This rock is recommended for children 8-99 yrs up.
- It is a polished gemstone and provides 3 genuine geodes, one broken and ready for display.
- In addition, it provided a full-color learning guide.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- They are shining rocks, and the box is pretty straightforward and includes several packages with various gems and minerals.
- Some buyers claimed that the geodes are hit or miss because they are genuine geodes and so small that you will receive various innards, not all of which will be stunning.
- The specimens included are lovely and varied; some are slightly smaller than expected but still quite nice.
- The prehistoric shark tooth contained a significant amount of radioactivity.
- A truly magnificent collection of rocks. There are numerous examples of each, some large and some small. The included book is compact but informative.
- This kit is fun for science-minded kits.
- Some buyers claimed the pouch was insufficiently large to hold all the rocks.
- The shark teeth included in the kit are truly magnificent.
- The box includes various rocks, a brief guide to the major rocks, and three geodes to crack.
- As with previous National Geographic geode boxes, some buyers claimed that the box should have included safety goggles for cracking the geodes.
- The value, quality, and education are all excellent.
- This has been an excellent product for children who are eight years old.
- There’s also a huge shark’s tooth and many other stones, some of which you can break to see what’s inside.
This is a 4M 5557 growing crystal scene experimental kit. These educational toys are divided into various categories, including science kits, arts and crafts kits, and robotics kits.
Each toy is unique, imaginative, inspiring, and, most importantly, enjoyable. They foster your child’s natural curiosity while teaching them to investigate the world around them.
Crystal Growing Science Experimental kit- features and specifications:
This product was first available on January 04, 2019. It comes with a weight of 1.05 pounds and has 8.5*9.5*3.25 dimensions of inches. Moreover, it features:
- It comes with 7 crystal science experiments with display cases.
- An easy DIY stem toy lab experiment specimen, educational gifts for kids, teens, Boys & girls.
- This kit set is recommended for children ages 10 and up.
- This science kit includes everything necessary to conduct seven distinct crystal growth experiments.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- It works great, but only if the directions are followed.
- The set is awesome and fun to experiment with.
- The steps are simple enough, and the kit provides the rest.
- Some buyers claimed the step is critical, as the crystal will not grow without it.
- Each bag of crystal mixture makes one large, two medium-sized, or four small ones.
- Due to the number of containers included, the kit allows for the simultaneous growth of one large crystal, two medium, and four small crystals.
- Some buyers claimed that they didn’t work as they were supposed to.
- A fantastic educational game. Crystals form as they appear; therefore, follow the instructions carefully and avoid emptying the remaining solution directly into the drain. This may result in the formation of crystals that obstruct the drain.
- It is a kit for growing crystals, and unlike other kits, the result will never look exactly like the photo; in this case, if the crystals grow and can be preserved for admiration, the result will look exactly like the photo.
So, we hope that you have all the products on the Best crystals for kids we have provided in the article. All of the above crystals are the best and most knowledgeable for children. So, if you are looking for your children, start from above them. They are going to be useful for them.
Feel free to buy. Happy Shopping.
You May Also Like the following:
- Best Crystals for New Home For Good Vibes
- 7 Best Crystals to Start With Beginners
- Best Crystals for Motivation, Drive & Energy
- Best Crystals for Creativity & Productivity
- 5 Best Crystals for Anger, Stress & Anxiety
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API