Coloring Book of Shadows: Witch Life, the latest in the coloring book series, is geared toward witches and witchcraft enthusiasts, but anyone looking for some relaxation and stress relief could benefit from its relaxing artwork.
Painting with watercolor and colored pencils, the coloring book features a variety of designs, from cute cats to mandalas and Celtic knots. There are pages for witches and warlocks, as well as spells for magic and protection.
This book was created and illustrated by the author Amy Cesari.
Last update on 2022-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Coloring Book of Shadows Review
Witch Life is a coloring book that explores the magic, rhythms, and rituals of everyday life, as opposed to a spellbook. With over 80 pages of original illustrations to color, useful spells to try, and a plethora of witchy ideas and correspondences to investigate. Take your witchcraft to the next level and discover what kind of magic you have waiting to be unlocked.
Coloring Book of Shadows- features, and specifications
This book was manufactured by Amy Cesari on 24 May 2018. It appears in the English language and has 184 pages of a paperback. The deck weighs 1.91 pounds and has 8.5*0.63*11 dimensions of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- Coloring pages with witchy illustrations to learn about.
- These books are beautiful and have beautiful illustrations that you can color in yourself to make them as personalized as you want.
- They also have a lot of information and magical references to what you need.
- The book is filled with an abundance of symbols that will stimulate your imagination to no end.
- It’s more like a journal, with a few pages to color and mostly blank or lined pages to write on.
- Beautiful coloring pages, including garden and kitchen witchery, spellcraft, and much more.
- The illustrations are charming, and the information is instructive.
- These books are jam-packed with pages of high quality and information.
- The pages are clear and smooth along with full of details for the witch in you.
- The pages are a bit thin.
In conclusion, Witch Life is an excellent coloring book for adults. When you finish this book, you will have loads of fun. The illustrations are fabulous, and they illustrate the message of the coloring book: “Life becomes fun when we learn to let go of all the worries and stresses and just enjoy the moment.”