The Golden Universal Tarot is an affordable modern tarot deck that works well for practitioners of any style.
The Golden Universal Tarot Deck is a tarot deck for beginners looking to read tarot cards for the first time. With its small size, it is a good choice for new tarot readers who are looking to take their initial tarot reading experience to the next level.
The Golden Universal Tarot Deck provides plenty of help for the reader, including a detailed guidebook, cards, and accompanying guidebook.
The Golden Universal Tarot Deck may not be the best choice for advanced tarot readers; the Golden Universal Tarot Deck is a great entry point for anyone interested in learning the tarot card reading basics.
Golden Universal Tarot Deck Meaning:
This is a deck that is meant to be looked at as a whole. The cards are intended to tell a story that symbolizes the universal energy of love and light. At the same time, this Catholic deck offers plenty of insights into the spiritual world and human nature. Each card has a meaning in symbols that are given through the card’s meanings, and this deck offers messages about the spiritual aspects of life, wisdom, and relationships with others.
- Lo Scarabeo (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
This deck was created by the Lob Scarabeo, considered the world’s best because of its originality and unique artwork. Lo Scarabeo is a favorite for all tarot readers and collectors.
Golden Universal Tarot Deck Review
Roberto de Angelis, an Italian painter, takes a new, more realistic approach to the traditional Rider-Waite iconography. His lively rendition is ideal for new readers, who will recognize the famous characters and scenes updated with sophisticated color and less congested compositions. The Golden Universal Tarot Deck, now embellished with beautiful gold imprints meant to take on an ancient, distressed appearance with time, will appeal to collectors and tarot fans of all levels.
Golden Universal Tarot Deck- features and specifications
The Llewellyn publications published this deck, Lo Scarabeo decks ed. edition, on May 08, 2013. It appears in the English language. The deck weighs 8 ounces and has a dimension of 2.75*1.1*4.75 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The illustrations are gorgeous with the gold embellishments on each card.
- Some buyers claimed that the deck has some flaws on it.
- They are of heavy card stock and glossy lamination.
- The stock is thin and flexible.
- Some buyers claimed that cards are pretty but lack the detail of the universal waite-smith deck.
- Some buyers claimed that its artwork is disturbing.
- The deck provides a basic image of the universal deck.
- The printing job is solid, with no flaws or typos like some other decks.
- The gold foil is gorgeous, which gives it a handmade look.
- The cards are a good size and shuffle effectively, which is very important for someone with little hands.
- They are thinner and glossier than Ryder-Waite, making them easier to handle.
- The card is thinner, and the printing itself seems of lower quality.
In summary, The Universal Tarot Deck is geared toward beginning students who wish to learn tarot in a simple manner. Beginners or more advanced students can use the Universal Tarot Deck. The Universal Tarot Deck is for anyone wishing to develop their intuition and learn how the tarot cards can help them.
You May Also Like:
- Universal Tarot Professional Edition Review
- Universal Celtic Tarot: Review
- Earth Warriors Oracle Review
- Universal Waite Tarot Deck Review
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API