The Illuminated Art Series presents a unique and stylish pair of decks for games and tarot readings. Both decks feature a distinctive and colorful design that will light up any game or tarot session. The first deck, Illuminated Playing Cards, is a standard deck of cards featuring a vibrant and eye-catching design. The second deck, Illuminated Tarot Cards, is a tarot deck with a similar design but with a larger illustration size. Both decks are perfect for adding a touch of style to any card game or tarot session. With the Illuminated Art Series, you can bring a vibrant and fun atmosphere to your game or tarot session.
Illuminated playing card’s meanings:
Illuminated playing cards are tarot cards that use unique symbolism to interpret the user’s inner and external experiences. Each card carries a unique meaning, combining the card’s imagery and numerical value, providing insight into a situation. The cards also carry a powerful spiritual message, as each is believed to have a deep connection to the individual’s soul and journey.
The cards are used for divination to help users clarify their lives and make decisions. The cards’ symbols can guide and help users interpret their life experiences meaningfully. Illuminated playing cards can be a powerful tool for personal growth and enlightenment, as their combination of symbolic imagery and numerology provides profound insight into the user’s inner and external worlds.
This deck was created by the author Caitlin Keegan, a designer and artist.
Illuminated Playing Cards Review
Illuminated Playing Cards, the follow-up to Caitlin Keegan’s breakthrough tarot deck, is a nicely packed set of two decks of playing cards; it comes with a pamphlet with the rules for four popular card games and a simple three-card tarot reading. The leaflet also includes a list of each card and its meaning, as it matches a traditional tarot card deck for people who want to use it for tarot readings.
Illuminated Playing Cards- features and specifications
Clarkson Potter published this deck on 9 April 2019. It appears in the English language and has 106 pages of cards. The deck weighs 10.1 ounces and has 5.6*1.3*4 dimensions inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- They are pretty easy to handle because of their small size.
- They also appear to be durable.
- These cards appear like conventional playing cards with dark and light-colored backgrounds. However, that is not all they are.
- Well-made, has the correct size and card material and shuffles smoothly.
- They’re attractive in blue and gold, the cardboard is strong, and the cards are simple to shuffle.
- They may be used for playing cards or cartomancy and help travel.
- Some buyers claimed the booklet isn’t in-depth but has fun games and basic tarot information.
- The box is a strong yet tiny, beautiful, and portable set
- These are a perfect size, easy to shuffle, and feel amazing in the hands.
- The card material is thin and light, making it simple to shuffle.
- The instruction brochure is fantastic. However, there isn’t much depth in tarot descriptions as depicted.
- The playing cards are much smaller and thinner.
The Illuminated Playing Cards: Two Decks for Games and Tarot (The Illuminated Art Series) is an incredibly well-crafted and detailed set of cards. They provide a unique, vibrant, highly customizable experience and will turn heads. The intricate artistry in every card will captivate players, while the two different decks provide various options for various games and tarot readings. Whether you are a collector or an avid card player, these cards will be a great addition to your collection.
You May Also Like the following:
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API