Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot is a fantastic guide to using the Classic Tarot. The Classic Tarot was, and still is, made by tarot fortune-telling experts Llewellyn, and it’s most often used for divination purposes. This deck of cards featured intricate drawings and was created for Tarot beginners.
Llewellyn’s classic tarot deck is beautifully illustrated, reasonably priced, and has stood the test of time. It’s not perfect, though, and lacks several features to make it more useful for beginners.
This deck was created by the authors, Barbara More and Eugene Smith.
- Moore, Barbara (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2023-03-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot Deck
Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot is deeply rooted in the foundation of modern reading, drawing classic symbolism and meaning from the world’s most popular tarot deck. Whether you’re new to tarot or a seasoned reader, this simple deck is the ideal introduction to the wonderful world of tarot.
Discover evocative artwork based on the traditional Rider-Waite-Smith system’s colors and symbols from a new and relatable perspective. With Llewellyn’s Classic Companion focusing on classic and contemporary tarot interpretations, you have all the tools you need for better reading and understanding.
Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot- features and specifications
Llewellyn publications; Tcr Crds edition manufactured this deck on September 08, 2014. Its language is English and has 264 pages of cards. The deck weighs 1.3 pounds and has 5.5*2.5*8 dimensions of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The size of the cards is 4 1/2 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide.
- A fantastic little deck that is colorful, borderless, and very easy to read.
- Every single symbol on each card is explained in the large accompanying book.
- The cards themselves are simple and elegant.
- The deck is borderless, has beautiful imagery, is well-illustrated, and allows your intuition to speak.
- These cards have vibrant colors, are an excellent size for shuffling, and aren’t as “busy” as other decks.
- The cards are nicely designed and simple to use.
- The cards are flimsy, but other tarot decks have a very similar consistency.
- The companion is a very good introduction with a lot of interesting information inside.
- The cards are brightly colored on both sides.
- They are sturdy enough to withstand years of use.
- It’s well-made and keeps everything in place.
- It shuffles well and has good imaging.
- Cardstock is strong and appears to be well-made.
- The book that comes with this set is extremely useful.
- The box has a magnetic flap and is both attractive and sturdy.
- They’re tiny – 2 7/8″ x 1 3/4″ – and fit in the palm of your hand.
Read: Best Thoth Deck in Popular Version
The Llewellyn Classic Tarot blend traditional tarot imagery and modern sensibility. While this deck is frequently discussed, it’s not always clear exactly what it is and what each card represents. The Llewellyn Classic Tarot stands out from the crowd, offering a deck that is at once traditional and new, familiar and eye-opening, and more.
In conclusion, Llewellyn’s Classic Tarot is an exceptional deck. It contains beautiful artwork and is easy to read. The cards are sturdy, and the tuck box is attractive. I highly recommend this deck.