The Art of Tarot Cards authentic oracle cards based on the Rider-Waite Tarot. The art is stunning: rich, detailed, and magical. The cards are sturdy and well made, and the artwork is easy on the eyes. The cards can be used for divination, meditation, or fun.
This deck is created by the author Alan Weller.
- English (Publication Language)
- 48 Pages - 12/22/2010 (Publication Date) - Dover Publications...
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Art of Tarot Cards CD-ROM and Book Review
This one-of-a-kind clip art collection contains over 790 of the most dramatic, playful, and colorful Tarot cards from the last five centuries. It includes all of the cards from ten different decks and the Tarocco Italiano’s Major Arcana. Collectors, Tarot enthusiasts, and designers will be delighted by these stunning, rarely seen images.
The Art of Tarot Cards CD-ROM and Book- features and specifications
Dover Publications manufactured this deck; Gree ed. Edition on December 22, 2010. Its language is English and has 48 pages of a paperback. The deck weighs 7.2 ounces and has an 8*0.25*11 dimension of inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- The book itself is 47 pages of images that serve little purpose than serving as a reference for what files are on the CD.
- It’s a good book for Tarot readers.
- You can also color and print line art decks to create your personalized deck.
- These are stunning images from some of history’s most important Tarot decks.
- Despite not including every set in its entirety, this is a good selection.
- An excellent collection of tarot images let down by poor quality.
- The images are of high quality, beautifully detailed, and colorized.
- Great book with a great selection of cards both in the book and on the disc.
- It helps to see how the cards have grown and evolved.
- The images are blurry.
In summary, The Art of Tarot Cards is a thoughtful, reliable guide to this ancient art. You’ll learn how to read Tarot cards on your own and decide which ones to see a professional for. You’ll also learn some rituals and mantras, and understand why they matter.