If you want to spice up your divination game, take a look at the Lowbrow Tarot Cards, a deck of cards with illustrations. These cards are different from any other deck on the market, and that’s because each illustration is an entire story of its own. (I can personally attest to this!) The deck illustrations range from the surreal to the ridiculous, and visually, they are stunning.
Lowbrow Tarot Cards is a deck inspired by the esoteric practices of Tarot, which originated in 15th-century Italy. The deck utilizes symbols from the tarot deck, and instead of answering questions, these cards are meant to inspire. Each card features a symbol rather than a particular tarot card intended as entertainment or inspiration.
This deck is created by the authors Aunia Kahn and Russell J. Moon.
Aunia Kahn, an artist, author, and curator, exhibits her intimate and sometimes controversial works on a national and international scale. Her style has received worldwide acclaim. Author Russell J. Moon’s pursuit of knowledge through understanding provides readers with insight into meaning to embrace and explore.
Lowbrow Tarot Review
The deck contains “The Major Arcana consists of 22 cards, each depicting a different aspect of the human experience.” The material world, the intuitive mind, and change are the themes of these cards. Aunia Kahn, renowned Tarot artist and author Russell J. Moon, presents a collection of 23 Lowbrow Tarot artists who used their creative genius and distinct styles to create a 22-card Major Arcana Tarot deck in the rugged glow of the Lowbrow Art movement.
Lowbrow Tarot- features and specifications
Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.; Pap/Crds edition on October 01, 2012. It appears in the English language and has 56 pages of cards. The deck comes with a weight of 5.6 ounces and has 3.25*1.5*5.25 dimensions inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- This one-of-a-kind looks at each of the artists and their work that went into making the majors-only deck.
- It was interactive in that each artist’s website was listed on the page.
- A wonderful addition to my small tarot collection.
- The black background makes it difficult to read the card’s number and description.
- Each card is from a different designer; there is no consistency in style.
- Excellent packaging and production.
- Advertising art is overvalued.
- Art is pretty and unique.
- Contains only 22 major arcana cards.
- Each of the cards meets the art world.
- Strong imagery is not suitable for children.
In conclusion, I have used the Lowbrow Tarot card, and I must say it is excellent reading. It is a card that helps you understand your fears, motivation, strengths, and weaknesses. It also shows you your opportunities, your obstacles, and your environment.
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API