The Mindfulness Journal is an interactive daily journal designed to help you become more present. It provides you with questions to answer that will help you focus on the present moment, which leads to increased self-awareness. It contains 365 questions for one year, and as you start answering them, you will start to feel more present and mindful, which will lead to more positive changes in your life.
If you’ve tried mindfulness journaling in the past, you may be disheartened to learn that the practice isn’t as easy. When you sit down to write in your mindfulness journal, you might imagine yourself sitting quietly in a meditative pose, looking outside a window and observing your surroundings. But in reality, your mindfulness journal will probably look something like this.
This deck is created by the authors Barrie Davenport and S.J.Scott.
- Davenport, Barrie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
The Mindfulness Journal Review
The mindfulness journal is there to reduce anxiety when we are worried or surrounded by negative energies. It motivates us to prompt the reflections and usual practices for living in the present.
It provides 365 daily writing prompts split into 52 weekly mindfulness topics. Also, it delves you into each topic entirely in seven days. Moreover, the prompts are varied enough that you will never get bored while journaling. These prompts are enjoyable and charming, and they will assist you in cherishing the world around you.
Journal provides lots of writing space to note down all your thoughts. One user commented, “Writing prompts are well detailed, so it is easy to write about specific things that will allow your self-reflection for a better awareness.”
We suggest spending one day on each prompt as it takes a lot of time.
The Mindfulness Journal- features and specifications
Independently published in this journal on December 12, 2017. It is in the English language and has 431 pages of paperback. The deck comes with a weight of 1.8 pounds and has a dimension of 7.5*1.08*9.25 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- Very nice and well-assembled.
- It’s just the same paper that’s used in regular books.
- This book contains some wonderful feelings for soul healing and daily inspirational quotes.
- Excellent content, but not particularly writer-friendly.
- The paper quality is excellent, and the writing on the front of one page does not bleed.
- It’s essentially a large book (approximately 8 “x7”), but it has enough space for one prompt per day.
- Some buyers claimed that this book’s printing was utterly incorrect.
- The text was significantly trimmed.
- It’s a thicker, more wide-lined journal format.
- The writing prompts are deep.
- Open enough to encourage reflection and response.
- Subtly and meaningfully promote mindfulness.
- It provides ample space for writing responses to each question.
- Allow for increased self-reflection and awareness.
- The writing prompts are so detailed.
- It is simple to write about specific topics.
- The book is high quality, with a silky-smooth cover and thick pages.
- A lovely and practical journal for cultivating mindfulness.
- Hardly any.
In conclusion, the Mindfulness Journal is a journal based on the Japanese tradition of yoga. The journal includes pages of inspirational writing exercises, a daily mindfulness meditation, and a 30-day course to help you develop a practice of mindfulness. It is designed to help you build awareness regarding all areas of your life, including your emotions, thoughts, and motivations and the world around you. The journal includes prompts for you to practice mindfulness meditation and a section that encourages you to write about your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Ultimately, the Mindfulness Journal is designed to help you slow down and become aware of your thoughts and actions.
Last update on 2024-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API