One of the most popular decks of cards in history is the Rider-Waite Tarot. This beautifully illustrated deck is a great choice for beginners and features a mix of characters from myth, history, literature, and a few contemporary artists. The book Making SENSE of the Tarot is a companion to the cards and provides a basic introduction to the cards’ meanings and their illustrators.
We have provided the details on the Making SENSE of the Tarot in the article. Have a look at them below.
No products found.
What About this Book?
What do you gain when reading Tarot cards? Is it the reassurance that you’ll get your life back on track? Or is it the sense that you’ve been called upon to make a crucial decision for a loved one? While the cards themselves may be silent, they can’t tell you what to do. They show it to you in a way that is unexpected, provocative, and mysterious.
The book includes information about the history of the Tarot, step-by-step instructions, and illustrations on how to read the Tarot.
This book was created by the author Patricia Alfone Newell. For over 50 years, Patti Newell’s reading of tarot, mediumship, and psychic development have long been teaching tarot study. With her husband David, their son Sean, their dogs, Beau, who’s such a good child, and Bella, who’s mischief and still a lot of love, she lives in a small village in central New york.
Making SENSE of the Tarot Review:
Many people consult the tarot on a topic that is significant to them. The cards may have been moved, placed, and then the significance of the cards looked up, eager to find answers to your question.
Hopefully, these meanings have given you a meaningful answer to your question. But what if not? What if you don’t know how your question has a certain meaning? What if you’re left thinking, “Is there anything there?” or admiring, “How can I make this insight?”
Then this Tarot guide speaks to you with an easy conversational tone like you were sitting in one of the author’s classes so that you can learn not only what the cards mean but also how to use the cards to answer your questions.
The author guides you through the process as you move through the book:
- Discussions on the different elements in each card.
- Exercises which will help you to develop your own card meaning, mainly based on your knowledge.
- An exploration in the Card-by-Card Chapter of each card’s large, clear photos to help beginners and advanced card readers deepen understanding.
- Instructions on how to read a card to answer your questions. And you can apply what you’re learning to a variety of decks when you are done. Included is a Symbol Dictionary, which describes over 300 of the symbols on the cards.
Making SENSE of the Tarot- Features and Specifications:
This book was Independently published on February 28, 2021. It comes in the English language and has 155 pages of guidebooks. The book weighs 1.04 pounds and has 8.5*0.37*11 dimensions of inches.
- It features and provides all the guidance, instructions, information, and how to use the Tarot.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- This book is helpful and easy to use.
- The author guides the reader through with encouragement and kindness.
- All the information in the book supports from beginning to end.
- The author provided a symbolism dictionary to help even the most experienced readers find new meaning in just a single card or a whole reading.
This book can guide you to know the proper and easy way to learn tarot mystery. So, we hope you have understood all the details on the Making SENSE of the Tarot that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this book.
You May Also Like:
- The Modern Witchcraft Book of Tarot- Review
- Best Tarot for Beginners Book: Review
- Fairy Wisdom Oracle Deck & Book Set-Reviews
- Best Tarot Books for Beginners: Reviews
- A Complete Guide to Astrology Book Review
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API