This post is going to be about money and the law of attractions book. You’ve probably seen them at parties, or in magazines, or even at the local bookstore.
As a card reader, I know these cards can be powerful. I’ve also seen them explain good and bad fortune, love and loss, sickness and health. I’ll explain this to you in a simple way.
We have provided the details on the Money and The Law of Attractions cards in the article. Check them out below.
What Explain “Money and the law of Attractions Book?”
“The Law of Attraction is the common thread that connects all the book in the Money and the Law of Attraction series, and it’s the law that guides us all to live a more abundant life.”
Jerry Hicks, the book’s creator, is an internationally acclaimed teacher in the law of attraction.
This book teaches that the Law of Attraction is a universal law operating similarly everywhere, whether in the form of government, religion, spirituality, or the individual.
There is likely a Law of Attraction at work behind the scenes whenever you think or do something. In this way, it is a kind of analog of gravity for the Law of Attraction.
- Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health,...
- Hicks, Esther (Author)
Why Money and the law of Attraction are important?
When you are broke, it’s easy to blame the government or the economy for your problems. However, it’s easy to blame the government or the economy for your problems when you are rich.
Once you are wealthy, however, it’s easy to blame your inability to keep wealth on the law of attraction.
The truth, however, is that both the government and the economy can affect your ability to attract wealth, health, and happiness.
However, it must be a law of attraction that you will succeed in your attempts if you focus on the law of attraction and pull towards wealth, health, and happiness.
Esther and Jerry Hicks are producing and presenting the leading teachings of Abraham-Hicks on the way to our natural well-being. There are over 60 cities per year in which the law of Attraction workshops are held.
For the past decade, Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks have been recognized as thought leaders in the fields of money and the law of attraction. They are the founders of The Abraham Hicks Group and the authors of the best-selling book Money and the Law of Attraction.
Money and the law of Attractions Book Review:
This Leading Edge work of Esther and Jerry Hicks, who present the lesson of Abraham’s not-physical consciousness, explains that financial and physical well-being are the two topics most Chronically affected by the mighty Law of Attraction.
This book will focus on each of the main aspects of your life experience and then guide you to the conscious creative control of each aspect of your life and what most of you are probably worried about: money and physical health.
With no money or good health, you can put more of what you don’t have in a perfect position.
This book was written to bring you into line with the most powerful law in the world- the law of Attraction- to make it work for you.
Money and The Law of Attraction Books- Features and Specifications:
The Hay House published this deck, Pap/Com edition, on August 12, 2008. It comes in the English language and has 267 pages of a paperback. Moreover, it weighs 11.3 ounces and has 6*0.78*9 dimensions of inches.
- It teaches us to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness.
- It provides five vibrant essays and allows our physical and financial well beings to come through.
Previous Buyer’s Experience:
- The deck contains cards that are of high quality and have a somewhat silky feel to them.
- The box that comes is of little size and is sturdy.
- Its cards are of great daily affirmations and help to manifest.
- The vars are of beautiful, excellent quality, and the words practically vibrant off them.
- Some buyers claimed that the quality of the card’s paper is not good and the artwork is boring.
- The deck of its card is helpful for people who have poverty consciousness or lack mentality.
- Its card is a gentle guide to connect and direct our thoughts to more positivity and abundance.
- The cards of its artwork are beautiful with a beautiful message.
- The cards are nice and have real-life antidotes for change in the right direction, well made, well crafted.
- Some buyers claim that its cards are small and sleek.
The Law of Attraction has been used for centuries to bring in wealth and good fortune. But for a poor person living in poverty, the law of attraction is not the answer. The law of attraction is not a way to get rich. It is a way to get what you want in life and what you need to be healthy. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Money and the Law of Attraction Cards that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like:
- Good Luck Tarot Card For Positive Readings
- Best Tarot Cards for Career & Job Choice
- Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle Deck: Review
- Career Cards by Margo M. Mateas- Review
- Best Tarot Spreads for Guidance Reading
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API