Playing Card Divination is like creating a fiction story with a beginning, middle, and end. You take action cards or business cards and shuffle them, then work through the story by asking the cards questions. The cards will tell you the story. This article has all the details about the Playing Card Divination By Stephen Ball with the advantages, disadvantages, previous users’ experiences, and product specifications.
Playing Card Divination Meanings:
In this book, Stephen Ball gives a step-by-step guide that explains the meanings of playing cards in an easy-to-understand manner. He covers the origins of playing cards, how they are used, and what each card of the deck symbolizes. Through the process of playing the cards, Ball explains what they are saying about you, your life, and your future.
Playing card divination is a magical art. A court card’s position in a deck, each numerical value, and each element in a court card’s position in a deck have a unique and profound meaning and story to tell. They also offer insight into the energies and personalities of the people the cards represent. We need to decipher the symbols and patterns embedded in the cards in order to give them meaning and stories.
Playing Card Divination is an ingenious method of divining the future. The cards are shuffled and an onlooker is asked to select cards that are spread face up. This is then followed by a second selection of cards by another person, who may be an expert in the same field or even someone who has never seen the cards before. The two people then compare predictions made by the two. This process continues until the cards are revealed.
About the Author
Stephen Ball has been teaching and creating divination methods for over twenty years. He wrote many bestselling books. He is based in London.
- Ball, Stephen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Playing Card Divination By Stephen Ball: Review
Make a vivid divinatory method out of an ordinary deck of playing cards, full of motivation, excitement, wisdom, and counsel. Each card from ace to king symbolizes a legendary character (Hunter, Lover, Healer, etc.) in Playing Card Divination, and each of the four suits indicates an operation for that character (Promise, Gambit, Folly, Triumph).
Every combo gains new meaning as a result; for instance, the three of hearts becomes “Healer’s Triumph,” symbolizing appreciation, acknowledgment, and cooperation. Author Stephen Ball tells a short inventive narrative for each card to assist you to comprehend and recall the significance. You’ll also find examples of one-card, two-card, and five-card interpretations, as well as advice on how to understand unusual pairings.
For today’s reader, this way of interpreting playing cards is new and modernized. This story describes how to uncover fresh viewpoints that assist positive transformation, whether you wish to read it for yourself and your acquaintances or customers.
This deck was published by Llewellyn Publications on June 8, 2020. The paperback edition has 304 pages written in English. It weighs 9.6 ounces and its dimensions are 5 x 0.7 x 6.9 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- The general interpretations for each card in a chart are listed at the beginning of the book.
- Every vehicle romance novel seems to give the cards a specific connotation.
- This book, which is half fantasy anthology and part divination instruction, is a fantastic read for anyone who wishes to give it a try.
- A lovely style, a well-balanced narrative, and a few verifiable events.
- The author aimed to develop a technique of divination for playing cards that would be relevant in today’s world.
- This appears to be a new spin on an old ritual at first appearance, but it’s more of an inventive update for contemporary days.
It’s a simple method to use that, while it will take some getting used to, provides a valuable and moving experience for both the querent and the reader. When it relates to the narrative of each card, the wording is simple to read and full of detail.
You May Also Like:
- Reading the Tarot Book Review with Pros & Cons
- Playing Card Divination & Fortune Telling Review
- Best Clarifying Tarot Cards
- Tarot Cards Vs Playing Cards: Best Reviews
- Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards: Review
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API