Playing Card Divination and Fortune Telling Review: One of the tricks in magic that has been around for years is playing card divination and fortune-telling. It is common to use a deck of cards as a prop in magic. It has many uses, but also it is very powerful. Many people are fascinated by playing cards and use them in their daily lives. Playing cards are available in many different types.
This article involves all the ins and outs about the Playing Card Divination and Fortune Telling with the pros, cons, sayings from the previous users, product features, and specifications.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Magi, Joseph (Author)
Last update on 2023-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
About the Author:
Joseph Magi has been the author of different decks and edited many publications on Magi deck.
Playing Card Divination and Fortune Telling Review
We utilize two packs of conventional playing cards in the Magi technique of playing card fortune-telling, which is different from other playing card techniques. We record the Key Phrase for each card on one pack (Training Deck) and end up leaving the other card pack blank (Seekers Deck). It was a tactic employed by the Magis themselves, who came to see the ultimate Magus, Jesus, with shepherds rather than priesthood at his arrival.
The author promises us that we are the true successors of this wisdom and then leads us through his methodology bit by bit. The art and science of forecasting are centuries old, with origins that go back to the Magi who were present at the birth of Jesus and even further back into the era of the kings preceding him.
- The Magi Procedure is a unique fortune-telling system that uses a standard 52-card deck plus two Jokers.
- Because you created the deck, fortune predicting with regular playing cards is exceptionally precise and efficient.
- The education is gradual, with activities that build on background experience and clarify the topics and situations in which card interpretation may be useful.
This deck was published in Kindle Edition on November 26, 2015. The printed edition has 195 pages written in English.
Previous Users’ Experiences:
- It’s easier to alter the interpretations of tarot cards to fit whatever we want them to express, but playing cards are more challenging because their connotations are starker.
- The deck and guidebook are both Christian in nature.
- This book has some of the strongest card interpretations that the users have encountered, and they make logical sense, which is vital when memorizing them.
- The author’s methodology has a significant metaphysical base, which lends it force.
- The well-written text briefly explains the Magi methodology in the framework of fortune-telling throughout history before immediately moving on to how to use the technique itself.
Last update on 2023-03-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It’s evident that the author has a solid understanding of the topic. While it may appear that mastering it will take quite some time, he provides his instructions straightforwardly and succinctly that will get you initiated as early as you can get your hands on the essential cards. It looks brilliant!
You May Also Like: