Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe features insight from bestselling author Laura Lynne Jackson, who guides the reader to discover that the universe is teeming with signs and messages, waiting to point us in the direction of our soul’s purpose. Signs may appear as simple signs and symbols, or they may appear as physical manifestations. Signs often occur as obstacles, requiring us to take action to remove or change them.
This article involves all the ins and outs of the Secret Language of the Universe with the pros, cons, sayings from the previous users, and product features and specifications.
- Jackson, Laura Lynne (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
About the Author
Laura Lynne Jackson is a psychic medium, lecturer, and instructor. She is currently employed with the Windbridge Research Center as a Windbridge Certified Study Medium and a registered medium with the Forever Family Foundation. She has written many books that have been recognized as best sellers. She has three children and lives with her spouse on Long Island.
Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe Review
Laura Lynne Jackson has a fantastic gift: she can converse with people who have passed away, send feelings of support and compassion, and teach people about our interconnectivity. Her powers are outstanding but not exceptional, which is the book’s central premise.
Everyone can decipher “the secret language of the universe.” We will begin to find significance where there was previously only uncertainty, and we will see the beacon of light as we seek and recognize signs from another side.
We may choose a different route, pursuing compassion, happiness, and a fresh approach to life. Jackson can integrate the mysterious into everyday life in Signs. She shares personal accounts of people who have had strange insights, moments of inexplicable coincidence, and experiences from her own life.
- This book will comfort and encourage readers who are grieving and feel it is possible to talk with the departed.
- Indicators show us how to detect and interpret the various spiritual indications in our existence through a sequence of poignant personal experiences.
The Dial Press published this book on June 18, 2019. The hardcover edition has 320 pages written in English. The item weighs 1.15 pounds, and its dimensions are 6.4 x 1.2 x 9.6 inches.
Previous Users’ Experience:
- Some readers complain that there are too many personal stories and insufficient helpful information about indicators.
- Laura Lynne Jackson communicates with wit and charm.
- This is a lovely book full of touching anecdotes about family encounters with family members in the other world.
- It can create a new communication method and let people realize that their relationships are forever.
- This book is a collection of short stories about people the author recognizes who have gotten messages from the other world.
- Laura Lynn Jackson not only can connect to the other world, but she also has the opportunity to articulate it down so that we can all enjoy a piece of serenity.
- This is a beautiful piece of writing that is full of love, tenderness, and comfort.
- This is an instructive book that teaches through various anecdotes.
- Anybody who has lost a loved one believes that not everything is lost.
- Easy to interpret.
- Recurrent in nature.
- Very juvenile design.
In encouraging us to look beyond ourselves to a more glorious universal design, this book is inspiring, pragmatic, reassuring, and magnificently motivating.
You May Also Like:
- Best Lenormand Decks [Beginners-Professional]
- Best Angel Cards for Beginners(Right Way to Choose)
- Beautiful Creatures Tarot-Review (PROs & CONs)
Last update on 2024-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API