I’m a big fan of tarot decks, and I was excited to see the Sun and Moon in a Tin Tarot Deck. I was not disappointed! The deck is gorgeous, and the cardstock is of good quality. The deck comes with a little white booklet containing the cards’ meanings, which is helpful for beginners.
I highly recommend the Sun and Moon in a Tin Tarot Deck. It’s a great addition to any tarot collection and a great deck for beginners.
Last update on 2023-04-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Sun and Moon in a Tin Tarot Deck Meanings:
In a tarot deck, the sun and moon symbols can represent a number of things. Most often, they represent the duality of existence – the light and the dark, the positive and the negative, the conscious and the unconscious. They can also represent the two opposing forces at work in the universe – the active, masculine force represented by the sun and the passive, feminine force represented by the moon.
The sun and moon can also be interpreted as the yin and yang of existence – the sun representing yang, the active, masculine principle, and the moon representing yin, or the passive, feminine principle. In Chinese philosophy, these two forces are in constant opposition but are also interdependent, each needing the other to maintain balance in the universe.
About the Author
Vanessa Decort created this deck. She is from Uccle in Belgium. She was born on 19 February 1976. She is currently 45 years old.
Sun and Moon in a Tin Cards Review
Vanessa Decort gives conventional tarot new meanings by humorously combining folklore and horoscope, resulting in an informative and approachable deck. The Sun and Moon Tarot maintain Crowley’s Thoth Tarot’s hierarchical design. When you look closely, you’ll notice a complicated nature that attracts you and gives your tarot interpretations fresh, finer nuances.
- The Sun and Moon Tarot combine several co-cultural tarot decks with symbols drawn from Religion, meditation, Egyptian and Grecian history, the I Ching, and Runes.
- The card meanings, celestial correlations, and explanations of the Hebrew characters are all included in the instruction manual.
- The artist’s classic black borders are included on this pocket-sized deck, which comes in a container.
U.S. Games Systems published the tarot card deck on April 15, 2017. The deck has 144 pages written in English. The item weighs 7.2 ounces, and its dimensions are 2.7 x 1.3 x 4 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- This is a well-made deck with a smooth finish on durable card paper.
- It’s comfortable to hold, shuffles nicely, and appears well-made.
- The backside of the deck has a lovely black and white mandala, which is also bidirectional, a nice touch.
- White borders border each photograph with clearly stated titles and numbers.
- The colors are vibrant yet not overpowering.
- The colors are intuitive, and the user can tell which suit they’re dealing with before looking at the headline.
- Mysticism and chemistry heavily influence the deck; each Major has a Hebrew character, and the fundamental emblems occur on every minor.
- The Major Arcana has a plethora of motifs. The Major Arcana is littered with astrological signs.
Last update on 2023-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This is a lovely tiny deck. Wonderful photographs. It arrives in a tin, a nice touch since it’s always in and out. I would strongly suggest it.
You May Also Like: