Tarot in Ten Minutes is a book to help beginners learn the basics of Tarot, by teaching the history, asking questions and answering them using the cards, and explaining the meanings behind them. The exercises to help the reader get the most knowledge out of this book, which already contains information on Tarot, are the tarot spreads and examples.
Even if you are not a beginner, you can still use this book because it is great to read, and if you are a beginner, you can learn about Tarot without asking and being confused about the different meanings.
- Kaser, Richard T (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Kaser has written and published numerous books on tarot some of which are very popular and recommended. Among them, are ‘Mayan Oracles for the Millenium’, ‘African Oracles in 10 Minutes’, ‘Runes in 10 Minutes’, etc. He’s well known for his simplified approach to tarot art and even an easier and faster way to learn and understand it. All his books are in the category of a quick read and the readers can clearly achieve whatever they want from it in a short amount of time.
Let’s check out more on Tarot in Ten Minutes
Tarot in Ten Minutes Review:
Tarot is deemed as one of the most trusted and old traditional methods of psychic divination. This art is derived from the Egyptians who in ancient times had entrusted only a highly skilled few individuals to unlock and discover the mysteries and secrets of the cosmos. Nowadays, anyone with the right skills and technique can master this art and perform even the most difficult spreads in minutes.
This book is equivalent to a guide teaching you to read tarot in a comprehensive, fun, and interactive way to learn tarot in a very short time without any hassles. This highly recommended book has detailed instructions (step-by-step) on how to read tarot cards, perform spreads and interpret meanings.
This book’s contents include:
- Starting with one or two card readings,
- After mastering one spread, moving on to the more difficult ones,
- Discovering the cards that reveal the true meaning of yourself,
- Understanding the specific interpretations and the cards foretell,
- Receiving helpful advice in real-life problems and situations,
- Prepares you to consult any tarot deck.
Feature and Specifications:
It is available in the paperback and Kindle audiobook versions on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 1st November 1992 by Avon Books. It weighs about 11.2 ounces and has a dimension of about? 5.25 x 0.83 x 8 inches.
- The book has 368 pages.
- Features the basic 29 questions about tarot.
- The book consults about various tarot spreads, moving from the easy to the difficult ones.
- The book contains full descriptions for it to become the complete reference guide to be relevant for any tarot deck.
- The instructions and details on the back of the book are a complete summarization of the contents of the book.
- The book will also help you about understanding different kinds of tarot layouts.
- Each chapter indicates a different skill of tarot and a quick see-through can help you understand the basics.
- A user can learn about different key cards and spreads in each of the chapters.
- The book delivers exactly what the customer is looking for and as promised.
- The customers can feel the work that was put into each page and chapter of the book by looking at the contents.
This book can help you master tarot in minutes, so grab your chance of a lifetime and enjoy the future of enlightenment which is yours.
You May Also Like:
- Mythic Oracle Review
- Most Beautiful Tarot Decks (Top 10 Deck)
- Tarot Cards Reading List | Do They Love Me Tarot Spread?
- Light Seer’s Tarot Deck- Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck- [My Real Review]
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API