In this post, I will review The Japaridze Tarot by Nino Japaridze. As this is not my first review of a tarot book, I will describe briefly what makes this deck different from others I have read.
Designed for readers who are either beginners or advanced practitioners of tarot, The Japandze Tarot is intended to provide a contemporary interpretation of the Rider-Waite Smith Tarot. The cards emphasize the spiritual and metaphysical aspects of the Tarot.
Japaridze Tarot Meaning:
The Japaridze Tarot has been around for a long time and is one of the most popular tarot decks out there, but most people know little or nothing about its origins or meaning.
The Japaridze Tarot is a deck that is designed in a classical Italian style but was drawn by the famous Ukrainian card reader and author Nino Japaridze.
Moreover, the Japaridze Tarot is not a fortune-telling deck but a tool that is used to enhance your everyday life.
Last update on 2021-07-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Nino Japaridze a Franco-Georgian surrealistic artist born in 1961 in Tbilisi, Georgia. She currently resides in Paris, France.
She got her “Instructor of Drawing” and “Master of Fine Arts” degrees from the State Academy of Arts of Tbilisi, Georgia. After that, she had many solo exhibitions and group exhibitions of her artwork in various cities and countries. Her main focus and inspiration for art are based on surrealism, abstract images, and scenery.
She’s also the tarot deck creator called Japaridze Tarot, which features some of her best surrealistic pieces.
Nino has adapted collage-based pictures to present her surrealistic artwork in each of the cards in the deck. She’s also widely known as a Parisian contemporary artist.
Let’s check out more on Japaridze Tarot:
Japaridze Tarot Review:
Japaridze Tarot is reimagining the tarot universe with a more visionary approach of a surrealistic artist and illustrator. Users can boldly explore the depth and layers of surrealism and esoteric symbolism in tarot through this tarot.
It can also reveal its transformative powers. The author and illustrator’s unique approach and interpretations of the Minor Arcana are delving and deeply dived and used as a numerological assumption.
It also contains images and descriptions of the divinatory meanings to guide the reader through the journey and acknowledge their path and drive them to the way of self-knowledge.
Features and Specifications:
It is available on the hardcover and cards version on Amazon, and it is written in the language of English. The U.S. Games Systems published it on 2nd October 2014. It weighs about 1.46 pounds and has a dimension of about 4.5 x 2.25 x 6.5 inches.
- The deck has 78 cards.
- The deck also comes with a 180-page book of guidelines and instructions.
- It has vivid and detailed surrealistic images and illustrations with glossy print.
- The cards also contain pictures with collage type for easy intervention.
Past Users’ Experience:
- The artworks and colors used were mind-blowing and amazing.
- The deck is gorgeous, large, and very beautiful.
- The card quality is higher and different from mass media tarot cards.
- The guidebook is also very helpful and certainly lets the reader get the hang of the deck easily.
- The cards also represent their own universe with their gallant, glossy, and vibrant vibes.
- They are also vivid and very interactive, and easy to connect to.
- The cards will have been more visually appealing if they’ve been made borderless.
- The cards convey and display a unique sense of taste which may vary according to personal interests.
Last update on 2021-07-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Though it might not appeal to a mass public as it refers to a single idea and taste, this deck can be a must-have item for art lovers and tarot collectors out there for its freshness and surrealism.
You May Also Like: