Tarot Journal is a powerful tool for creating your Tarot deck. The journal includes instructions for creating your own deck and practicing the reading methods and a blank template for reading Tarot cards. The journal also contains tables for creating spreads, blank templates, and illustrations of various Tarot cards. The journal makes it easy to write out readings, create spreads, and collect your Tarot cards.
This journal is designed to be your own Tarot Cards Reader. The journal’s back cover has a colorful design that’s perfect for displaying on the bookshelf, while the inside cover reminds you how to record your readings. (You can also use this volume to record other entries or notes.)
How Can Tarot Journal be Helpful for Readers?
The Tarot Journal: Tarot Cards Reading Journal is a journal and a set of three Tarot cards. If you buy it, you will find a journal to record all your readings and pretty extraordinary tarot cards. You don’t have to know anything about tarot cards, but if you do, you will find them helpful.
About the Publisher
Tarot Lovers Press is a publisher for the journal. It is a publication that produced several famous books and tarot decks for tarot lovers spread worldwide.
Tarot Journal: Tarot Cards Reading Journal Notebook to Track Daily Readings, Meaning, and Interpretation
This lovely tarot interpretation journal was created to be the perfect accompaniment for your tarot adventure. You may keep track of the daily card interpretations and responses in this notebook, which will help you stay connected to your instincts and divine direction. This diary is also an excellent way to keep track of your moral development and life skills over time.
All of the cards relate to major and minor issues in our life. These are absolute principles of the human condition. The cards can help us connect with what’s truly going on in our lives and assist us in contemplating. The cards we pull as we develop a sense for the deck are supposed to reveal to us something we currently understand on a certain level.
The cards merely connect our conscious thoughts to the wisdom of the world we already possess. The tarot can help us see things from a different perspective and offer constructive measures to help us get through whatever we’re going through at the moment now. Most of the time, it reflects where we are and assists us in identifying what we can’t adequately describe. This is when journaling comes into play.
Certain specifications of the Tarot Journal are:
- 100 pages to keep track of your tarot reading, including sections to record the date and time of the reading, your mental state level, the deck you utilized, the queries you asked, and more. Three blank card patterns on which to sketch or engrave the three cards drawn, as well as explanations and additional notes.
- For simple navigation, there are four pages of bibliography.
- This notebook is small (6 x 9 inches) and portable, so you can take it wherever you go!
- Superb cream sheet sheets with detritus, simple design.
- Quality matte covering with a stylish and professional appearance.
- Perfect for all levels of tarot users, from novices to experienced.
- This is a great present option for tarot aficionados for Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, celebrations, and other special days.
This journal was independently published on January 1, 2021, with 107 pages written in English. The item weighs 7.7 ounces, and its dimensions are 6 x 0.27 x 9 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- This notebook may assist in feeling more rooted, spacious, engaged, and insightful.
- Some users claimed it helped them exercise their intuition daily and was something they enjoyed learning about.
- It helped me memorize the ins and outs of tarot cards.
Tarot journals resemble painters’ sketchbooks, archaeologists’ exploring workbooks, and language learners’ grammar notes. We scribble notes to help us recall ourselves, to develop our private study guide, a roadmap to our particular psychology.
In conclusion, the Tarot Journal is a beautifully illustrated and professionally edited book. The layout is easy to navigate, and each page is detailed and easy to read. The journal includes pages of instruction and explanations on how to read the various cards, as well as plenty of blank pages for notes. The book also features a handy key that summarizes the meaning of the Major Arcana cards. Overall, the Tarot Journal is a valuable tool for understanding the implications of the cards and interpreting them.
You May Also Like:
- 12 Best Black And Gold Tarot Deck Review
- Tarot Gold & Black Edition Review
- Golden Dawn Tarot Deck: Robert Wang-Review
- How to Read The Tarot: A Modern Guide-Reviews
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API