The Golden Girls Tarot Cards are a classic deck filled with imagery and symbolism that will appeal to Golden Girls fans everywhere. The creators of The Golden Girls Tarot deck were inspired by the show’s signature humor, wit, and stereotypes, infusing those themes into every card. The deck begins with two scenes from the series, one taken directly from the original Golden Girls episode “The Fluff” and the other from a later episode.
The Golden Girls Tarot Cards Meanings:
The Golden Girls Tarot Cards are a licensed deck of cards based on the hit comedy TV series. Each card features original artwork for “the girls,” which gives each card a unique and identifiable feel. Each card contains a card title, number, and description, giving an overview of what the subject means.
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 03/18/2020 (Publication Date) - Smith Street Gift...
About the Author
Chantel de Sousa contributed as an illustrator to this tarot deck publication. She resides in Australia. Her mind-blowing illustrations have made the deck enjoyable. She has also created many other card stocks. Smith Street Gift published her card deck before.
The Golden Girls Tarot Cards Review
This one-of-a-kind unsanctioned tarot deck commemorates the ongoing heritage of the legendary TV program The Golden Girls, published on high-quality card stock and wrapped in a compact unbreakable packaging. The show has a cult following that continues growing over thirty years after its broadcast. The hit drama about four ferocious and feisty ladies living in a house in Miami enthralled huge audiences over the generations with its cleverness and virtuosity, and most importantly, the resilience and performance of affection among its four memorable figures. The Golden Girls ran for seven seasons and received a whopping fifty-eight Emmy nominations and eleven wins.
- The Golden Girls Tarot Cards are modeled on the Rider-Waite tarot deck’s simplicity, with Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia each having their respective suit.
- This deck also includes some simple (and Golden Girls-themed) guidelines for getting started with a tarot reading.
Smith Street Gift published this deck on March 18, 2020, which was written in English and had 80 pages in total. The item weighs 9.8 ounces, and its dimensions are 3.27 x 1.31 x 5.22 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- The Girls are in charge of dividing the suits (Blanche as pentacles, Rose as cups, Dorothy as swords, Sophia as wands).
- The drawings are stunning and adhere to the RWS format.
- However, according to some users, these cards are neither affiliated with the television show or approved by the producers of the show, as stated on the packaging.
- On the other hand, the container is a hard, durable container that may safeguard the cards.
- Although the card stock may be a little thicker, it is still superior to many other cards.
- The card stock texture is lustrous and silky, with a soft yet hard and substantial feel.
- The balcony is decorated in lovely pastels and has a Miami Beach vibe.
These cards are ideal for tarot readers who are fans of the Golden Girls. The art is conventional in that it accurately reflects the Rider Waite Smith decks and that it is simple to deduce the interpretation of the cards from the sensory system.
You May Also Like:
- 12 Best Black And Gold Tarot Deck Review
- Tarot Gold & Black Edition Review
- Golden Dawn Tarot Deck: Robert Wang-Review
- How to Read The Tarot: A Modern Guide-Reviews
Last update on 2023-10-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API