Nefertari is a powerful image from Ancient Egypt, so that the card could have been based on her, or it could have been based on a dreamy concept of a beautiful woman. She appears as a woman in the tarot deck called Nefertari, a tarot deck based on Ancient Egypt. This article is the “Tarot Nefertari Review” with the advantages, disadvantages, previous users’ experiences, product specifications.
The cards themselves illustrate a woman wearing a striped tunic and a crown of lotus flowers, holding a staff and a chalice, as well as a white Egyptian cat, an eagle, and a Djed pillar.
Nefertari Tarot Card Meanings:
Using the principles of the Tarot of the Bohemians, the Tarot of the Bohemians has been meticulously translated into English by Tarot Nefertari, a group of professional Tarot readers and enthusiasts.
The Tarot of the Bohemians is the first of three books in the series, and it is based on the Tarot of Marseilles. This particular deck has been used extensively by the team at Tarot Nefertari, and we have seen it used by many other readers.
About the Author
Lo Scarabeo’s Tarot decks have received worldwide appreciation for their uniqueness and high craftsmanship. Each Lo Scarabeo deck offers an amazing creative value, featuring the best Italian and global painters.
Lo Scarabeo remains popular among collectors and readers for generating inventive new decks while keeping the great heritage of the Tarot. In North America, Llewellyn is the exclusive supplier of Lo Scarabeo items.
- Lo Scarabeo (Author)
- Multilingual (Publication Language)
Tarot Nefertari Review (Multilingual Edition)
Ramses II’s wife, Nefertari, aided her spouse in the administrative rule of Egypt. Throughout her wonderful life, she observed her country’s excellent progress and basked in the adoration of her loving husband.
Ramses erected Nefertari a beautiful sepulcher when she died, which is still nearly full today. This deck reproduces the ambiance and iconography that Nefertari adored—she is known as Egypt’s Light and represents the most attractive qualities of this sleek and classy civilization.
The gorgeous, variegated gold foil story gives the conventional two-dimensional Egyptian imagery extraordinary life and brilliance. Alasia has produced a gorgeous deck that can also be used for divination, based on the allure and enigma of Egyptian culture.
Features & Specifications:
- The first seven pages of this guidebook are in English, and the remainder of the document is in four additional languages.
- The page numbers of the various languages are listed in the reference on the guide’s cover page.
- The English section of the handbook is limited to a few pages; the remaining of the document is published in other languages, with Italian becoming the next one stated on page 15.
Llewellyn Publications published this deck on September 8, 2000. It is a multilingual deck. It weighs 8 ounces, and its dimensions are 2.75 x 1.25 x 4.75 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- The set’s guidebook is useful, but it doesn’t describe what the cards imply if they’re turned upside down.
- The pamphlet also demonstrates and explains how to put cards up for a deep reflection.
- The gold prints, rather than replicating them as white or other colors, are what bring the exquisite Egyptian art to life.
The 3D graphics, gilded foil, numerous dialects, and cards to aid identification are all nice touches, but they’re not necessary if you’re familiar with standard tarot decks. The melanated symbols will captivate you. It’s simply stunning.
I recommend Tarot Nefertari because of the outstanding art of this deck. This deck is created with quality and exceptional beauty. The companion guidebook is written in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Esperanto. This deck would be a great gift for anyone interested in the Tarot.
In conclusion, the selection of the cards in this deck is wonderful, the artwork is very nice, and the quality of the cards themselves is outstanding. I have no hesitation in giving this deck my highest recommendation.
You May Also Like:
- The Antique Anatomy Tarot kit Deck: REVIEWS
- Ancestral Tarot Deck: Review
- Beyond Lemuria Oracle Cards Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck- [My Real Review]
- The Kemetic Tarot Card Review
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API