A Tarot reading is made up of several individuals, yet highly complex and interconnected, parts. Today’s Tarot reader needs to have a deep understanding of the bits and pieces of the reading and the entire reading, and the Tarot, as a whole. The Modern Tarot Reader is your one-stop-shop for learning how to master Tarot and harness its energies for personal development and healing.
Using tarot cards as a tool to align the mind and body can bring many benefits. Whether you are applying tarot for divination, astrology, or spiritual development, you can tap into the tremendous energy of a tarot deck.
However, using tarot for divination without proper guidance can lead to negative outcomes. This book will help you to enhance your tarot practice by giving you a better understanding of how to use tarot and reduce the possibility of negative outcomes.
We have provided the details on The Modern Tarot Reader in the article. Check them out below.
- Goodchild, Claire (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Why You Will Buy This Book?
It’s only been a few years since tarot cards began to rise in popularity, but today they are a staple of many self-help and healing groups.
Finding the right reader can be a struggle, and many readers who charge thousands of dollars for their services are unqualified or even fraudulent.
The Modern Tarot Reader provides an accessible, comprehensive guide to the modern tarot reader, drawing on the work of tarot researchers, professional tarot readers, and other experts to give readers a comprehensive look at the tarot and why it works.
Claire Goodchild is an assistant director and a fellow of research at the Vermont Law School’s Center for Agriculture and Food Systems (CAFGS).
She is a southern belle at heart and graduated from the University of Virginia with a BA in Environmental science.
The Modern Tarot Reader Review:
Let award-winning artist Claire Goodchild help you unlock the old mysteries of the tarot while exploiting this powerful instrument of self-discovery and spiritual growth.
This stylish pack comes with a beautiful tarot deck and a short art guide.
The Modern Tarot Reader- Features and Specifications:
The Ilex press published this deck on June 27, 2019. It comes in the English language and has 80 pages of a paperback. Moreover, it weighs 1.19 pounds and has 22*1.5*8.43 dimensions of inches.
- It comes with a short guidebook that provides all the easy steps and instructions on using it.
Previous Buyer’s Experience:
- This deck shuffles well and is sturdy enough to withstand regular usage.
- The deck has collaged art sourced from vintage illustrations of anatomy, medical, and botanical works to create readable and intuitive arcana.
- This deck comes with a beautiful set with a helpful guidebook.
- It is of great quality, and the packaging is very chic.
- The deck of its box, book, and graphics on cards is beautiful.
- Some buyers claimed that the book doesn’t provide a reversed meaning.
- The book is great for introductory use and provides general info.
- The cards come with gorgeous artwork, no super thick cards but pretty.
- It provided details that include fun correspondence to enhance readings.
In the Western world, tarot magic is often associated with the concept of “The Occult” or the dark arts. However, whilst each tarot deck tells a different story, the cards also provide a framework for interpretation. The cards do not reveal themselves but need to be gathered into a coherent message by the reader’s choice. The Modern Tarot Reader provides practical guidance for using the tarot for personal development and healing. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on the Modern Tarot Reader that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this deck.
You May Also Like:
- Crystal Mandala Oracle Deck- Authentic Review
- Gemstone & Crystal Properties- Top Review
- Crystal Wisdom Healing Oracle Deck: Review
- Angel Whispers Cards: Debbie Malone- REVIEW
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Deck: Authentic Review
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API