Tarot 101 is an introduction to the Tarot made by Kim Huggens. The deck is illustrated, and color photographs from the deck accompany the cards. The introduction is broken down into various parts: advice, history, tools of the trade, and tips, etc.
Tarot 101 is a completely illustrated course of various lessons. Each lesson is containing instruction. This is also the comprehensive glossary of Tarot terms and the detailed and expanded descriptions of each card.
Why You Will Read This Book?
As I touched on in my review, Tarot 101 is a step-by-step guide for those who want to learn how to read the cards but don’t have the time to study the traditional methods.
Huggens’ method is not so different from traditional methods, but she presents each card differently so that beginners can easily understand the card’s relevance.
It’s not an in-depth analysis of the card like some other books are, but it is an excellent, easy-to-understand guide that will help you become a Tarot reader.
- Tarot 101: Mastering the Art of Reading the Cards
- Huggens, Kim (Author)
Last update on 2022-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For 9 years, Kim Huggens has studied Tarot and is a co-author of Sol Invictus: The God Tarot and the Progressive deck Pistis Sophia: The Goddess Tarot. She lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom, where her studies in Ancient History are funded as a vet part-time receptionist.
Tarot 101: Mastering the Art of Reading the Cards Review
Kim Huggens teaches you all twenty-two clear and practical lessons to become an expert card reader. These group cards are based on common themes, unlike other Tarot guides, a way to learn much more easily and intuitively. The tarot deck of your choice can even be used.
Each lesson is guided to be completed at your own pace and includes an essential concept divided into four topics with useful tips, key terms, and pleasant activities for practical learning. At the end of each course, additional exercises can be studied by beginners and advanced card readers to get to the tarot deep.
Tarot 101- Features and Specifications:
The Llewellyn publications published this deck; illustrated edition on June 8, 2010. It comes in the English language and has 360 pages of guidebooks. Also, it weighs 1.6 pounds and has 7.5*0.9*9 dimensions of inches.
- It features useful tips, key terms, and fun, hands-on learning activities.
- It comes with an Extra exercise that both beginners and advanced raiders can explore to get deeper into tarot.
Previous Buyer’s Experience:
- The deck is very helpful and follow-through exercises.
- The deck provided exercises every other page, sometimes more, sometimes less.
- Its booklet helped to gain insight into the cards.
- This deck helps to gain understanding and prove significance to all cards.
- Some buyers claimed that its book is not quick and easy.
- This book helps to connect with our cards to teach and memorize pages of information.
- The book is written well, and the guidebook is really helpful.
- All these deck combinations encourage the readers to develop their own associations and card conclusions.
In a nutshell, the Tarot’s artwork and symbols hold a variety of meanings. Some of these meanings are the outcome of experiments, some of them have been found by people who claim to be the best readers, and some of them are derived from the interpretations of the Tarot’s symbolism by other people. No one can ever deny the Tarot’s ability to answer questions. Tarot readers have been working to explain its symbolism for centuries, and there are countless books, classes, and websites on the subject. So, we hope that you have understood all the details on Tarot 101 that we have provided in the article. Feel free to choose this book.
Last update on 2022-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You May Also Like: