The New Tarot Handbook by Achel Pollack is the first comprehensive guide to the world of the New Tarot. It’s a living, breathing guide to everything you need to know to use the cards and their meanings to unlock the mysteries of the Tarot. With a conversational style and a practical approach, you’ll learn how to draw, interpret, and use the cards to create meaningful readings. This book is a must-have for anyone interested in tarot, divination, or the New Tarot.
The New Tarot Handbook Meanings:
The New Tarot is the Tarot deck based on the Tarot of the Enochian Teachings of John Dee. The Enochian system is a set of angelic languages, written by John Dee, that can be used to communicate with angels and other spiritual beings. The cards were inspired by an old Tarot deck created by Aleister Crowley called the Thoth Tarot. Although both decks are very different, the Enochian Tarot is meant to be used as a tool for divination, whereas the Thoth Tarot is meant to be used for magical workings.
This book was created by the author Rachel Pollack who is regarded as one of the world’s greatest authorities on current Tarot interpretation.
- The New Tarot Handbook: Master the Meanings of the Cards
- Pollack, Rachel (Author)
The New Tarot Handbook
This book will teach you the meanings of the cards so that you can begin doing exciting readings right away. All the tarot readers and collectors will realize that this basic reference has a richness and depth that will draw you to return again and again to find your truth within the cards.
The New Tarot Handbook- features and specifications
This book was published by Llewellyn publications; Reprint edition on 8 July 2012. It appears in the English language and has 290 pages.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- It’s an excellent book for both new and expert Tarot readers.
- The writing exemplifies all that tarot should be: cheerful, inspiring, and life-affirming.
- It is a must-read for anybody looking to utilize tarot as a source of joyous inspiration.
- The book is divided into two sections: Major Arcana analysis and Minor Arcana analysis.
In conclusion, The New Tarot Handbook provides a good overview of tarot’s history and basic principles. It is a nice book to have on your shelf as a reference when reading tarot or making your cards. However, I think it would be more productive to use this book as a tool to explore the tarot further. This book is a good starter, but I would recommend looking for other sources to deepen your tarot knowledge.
You May Also Like:
- Best Lenormand Decks [Beginners-Professional]
- The Crowley Tarot: The Handbook Review
- Where to Buy Best Oracle Cards?
- How to Read Marseilles Tarot Cards?
- Best Selling Oracle Cards with Top Rating
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API