For a good reason, the Robin Wood Tarot is one of the more popular tarot decks. It is a beautifully illustrated deck that is easy to read and understand. I have been using this deck for a while now, and I thought it was time to do a review.
Overall, I think the Robin Wood Tarot is an excellent beginner’s deck. The images are straightforward to interpret.
And even for experienced tarot readers, the deck can be an excellent tool for gaining new insights. I highly recommend it!
The Robin Wood Tarot Meanings
The Robin Wood Tarot is a beautifully illustrated deck that has become popular for tarot readings. The card meanings are based on traditional tarot symbolism but with a modern twist that makes them easy to understand.
Whether new to tarot or an experienced reader, the Robin Wood Tarot can provide insights into your past, present, and future.
The author Robin Wood, a specialized American artist of game art and fantasy, created this deck.
The Robin Wood Tarot Review
This is a tarot card deck made by Robin Wood. A well-known tarot card among both pagans and non-pagans. This is regarded as one of the world’s most popular tarot decks. It has a lovely colorful appearance and intelligent energy that captivates everyone—the most accessible and enjoyable deck for beginners.
It has 22 major Arcana cards and 56 minor Arcana cards, rich in images of life and nature and powerful forces. It came with a 56-page booklet containing all the material required for tarot readings. Each pip card has a word that aids in determining the card’s significance.
The Robin Wood Tarot- features and specifications
The Llewellyn publications published this deck, Cards edition, on 8 September 2002. It appears in the English language and has 78 pages of cards. The deck weighs 7.4 ounces and has a dimension of 3*1.25*4.5 inches.
Previous Buyers’ Experience
- Some buyers claimed that card stock is paper-thin, so when shuffled, it bends up.
- Some buyers claimed that the deck was printed on very low-quality paper, which is a disgrace and a disrespect to the artwork and brand name.
- The artwork on this deck has a simple colored pencil feel and is pretty elaborate and stunning.
- The printing is good, but the cards are fragile and cannot be cleaned.
- The box is fine, and the cards are easy to pull out due to how it is made.
- The card paper is excellent and of acceptable quality and shuffles beautifully.
- The backgrounds are stunning, and the deck’s overall vibe is earthy, natural, and wonderful.
- Its cards are of high quality.
- It gave a pamphlet with all of the information.
- It includes all upright and reversed meanings and three basic card configurations.
- This card is simple to use and enjoyable to interpret for both beginners and non-beginners.
- The card paper is thin; it might flex when shuffled.
In conclusion, the Robin Wood Tarot is an excellent deck for beginners interested in learning tarot. It is a good deck for a beginner because the cards are colorful and easy to read. The cards are shown with front and back sides, which makes them easier to understand. The illustrations are very bold and easy to see.
You May Also Like:
Last update on 2023-09-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API