I recently had the opportunity to read “The Secret Language of Birthdays” by Gary Goldschneider. This book was a fascinating read, and I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about themselves or others.
The book is based on the premise that our birthdays can reveal a lot about our personalities and destiny. Goldschneider goes into detail about the different characteristics associated with each day of the year, and how they can impact our lives.
I found the book to be insightful and thought-provoking. It was especially interesting to see how my own birthday related to my personality. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to learn more about themselves or others.
- Goldschneider, Gary (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
About the Author
Gary Goldschneider got interested in biographies and psychoanalytic theory when he first started studying human experience. He spent three years at Yale Medical School studying psychology before choosing against pursuing a career in medicine. He found his profound and persistent fascination with astrology and its metaphorical connection to temperament during this period.
Joost Elffers was raised in the Dutch city of Amsterdam. Over the last two decades, he has written and produced several publications. He is a New Yorker.
The Secret Language of Birthdays: Your Complete Personology Guide for Each Day of the Year
If astrology is concerned with the heavens, personology is concerned with the earth. That is, the fundamental theory upon which psychology is constructed is the year as it is spent, and as far as we understand, this has mostly been lived on Earth. The extending and decreasing of the hours in the sun, as well as the changing seasons, govern the year’s cycles.
The spring and fall solstices, as well as the summertime and wintertime solstices, are the four most significant dates in personology. The cycle of the year circles around certain spots, which create a crossing. These points do not fall under any of the twelve zodiac signs, but rather among pairings of them, according to astrology.
The birthdays in this book were compiled from a variety of sources. Occasionally, these authorities disputed a person’s birthdate, and a majority of five or six references were obtained in these instances. From prehistory to the current, birthday data has been acquired from a variety of occupations and interests.
- The traits linked to being raised on a specific day keep attracting consumers in this book.
- The 366 psychological traits are founded on Gary Goldschneider’s investigations of over 14,000 people, as well as astrological study, numerology, and the tarot.
The reprinted edition was published by Avery on October 31, 2013. This book has 832 pages written in English. The item weighs 3.91 pounds and its dimensions are 8.5 x 1.6 x 10.8 inches.
Previous Users’ Experiences
- According to some users, this book is for everyone who is even somewhat interested in star signs or astrological theory.
- This book is a fantastic method to start talks with family members and friends and gain a better understanding of others.
- This book is great for parties because each page is unique and accurate 95% of the time.
- This is an intriguing book that details the traits of persons born on each day of the year.
While receiving practical assistance and spiritual guidance, your strengths, shortcomings, and key problems will be revealed. It will be difficult to resist examining the profiles of relatives, friends, coworkers, and even celebrities after you have studied your own.
In summary, it’s a book that every person who celebrates a birthday should read. I came from a long line of “don’t worry, be happy,” chain smokers, and The Secret Language of Birthdays taught me more about life than the combined wisdom of my grandparents, uncles, and aunts. After reading this book, I’m finally going to be happy.
You May Also Like:
- Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe Review
- Most Beautiful Tarot Decks (Top 10 Deck)
- Magickal Herb Oracle Review
- Erotic Astrology: The Sex Review
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck- [My Real Review]
Last update on 2023-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API