Truly Easy Tarot book is a new tarot publication that is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to read. It is a definitively permissive tarot book.
It is a tarot deck that many readers have reviewed, and their very positive feedback has been a factor in publishing this deck.
We have provided the details on The Truly Easy tarot in the article. Check them out below.
What Will You Get from Truly Easy Tarot Book?
This book is a perfect introduction to tarot reading. This book presents the basics of tarot reading in a way that is accessible to all. Also, it teaches tarot in an easy, down-to-earth way, with plenty of illustrations that help readers understand the cards and how to use them.
Readers will find that learning to read the cards is a fun and rewarding experience that leads to confidence, clarity, and a better understanding of their lives and the world around them.
- Mantis (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
This book was created by the author Mantis.
Mantis is a writer, mystic, and tarot reader from Southern California’s desert lands. He has a private tarot practice where he helps people with their spiritual journeys, life cycles, and personal empowerment.
Mantis emphasizes the interconnectedness of the individual, the collective, and the cosmic as a framework for mental, emotional, and spiritual growth.
Truly Easy Tarot Book Review:
This book leads us to read tarot with this simple and direct guide for beginners.
Beginners of tarot, rejoice! Truly Easy Tarot will teach you how to use tarot cards in a practical, approachable framework that includes an escalating progression of card spreads, from simple one-card readings to elaborate multi-card spreads.
This tarot book for the modern age will guide you on your Tarot journey by honoring traditional tarot meanings while also interpreting their contemporary interpretations.
This well-organized resource provides:
Tarot’s History- observes how it went from a game to a system of introspection and divination, from its origins to the present day.
The Major Arcana- Learn about the primary cards of the deck and explore how they relate to larger archetypes and prominent landmarks in life.
Minor Arcana- Learn about how your daily activities affect you, and discover the cards related to that.
Truly Easy Tarot Book- Features and Specifications:
The Rockridge Press published this book, illustrated edition, on March 24, 2020. It comes in the English language and has 248 pages of a paperback. Moreover, it weighs 1 pound and has 5.9*0.9*8.9 dimensions of inches.
- It comes with an illustrated guide that offers clear meaning for all 78 cards in a traditional tarot deck.
Previous Buyers’ Experience:
- Some buyers claimed that this book’s interpretations are different and a lot less in-depth and don’t go into the symbolism.
- Its keyword usage is nice, and how bold the explanations are helpful.
- Some buyers claimed that there are tons of books out there, but most have no understanding of what these cards were supposed to mean mystically.
- The book is well written and easy to understand.
- This book explains clearly and helps make understanding the meaning of each suit.
- It is easy to read and is a gentle reminder.
- It comes with high-quality pages and covers. This book is great to read through for reference.
- Its book is very easy to work with, goes through the meaning of each card, and gives the message across.
- The back of the book has some lovely spreads and explanations on how they work to tie in together.
- The book is amazingly well detailed, clear, and concise and helps so much in understanding and hoping things connect.
If you want an easy, clear, intuitive, practical, concise, and painless Tarot reading that’s like a snapshot, then you must read Truly Easy Tarot. Mantis provides this clear, easy-to-use, and tells you what you need to know—with a few rabbit holes for the more curious.
You May Also Like:
- Best Tarot for Beginners Book: Review
- The Big Book of Angel Tarot Guide Review
- Fairy Wisdom Oracle Deck & Book Set-Reviews
- Best Tarot Books for Beginners: Reviews
- A Complete Guide to Astrology Book Review
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API