If you’re looking for a new and exciting way to read tarot, you may want to check out the Animal Tarot Cards. This 78-card deck and guidebook is a great way to tap into your animal instincts and get in touch with your wild side.
The Animal Tarot Cards are a great way to connect with your animal guides, and the deck can be used for both personal and professional readings. The deck is divided into two sections: the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana. The Major Arcana cards represent the major life events and decisions we must make, while the Minor Arcana cards represent the day-to-day choices and challenges we face.
The deck comes with a comprehensive guidebook that explains each card and how it can be interpreted. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced tarot reader, the Animal Tarot Cards are a great addition to your collection.
Animal Tarot Cards’ Meanings:
Have you ever wondered what your spirit animal is? Or what message the animal kingdom has for you? You may be surprised to know that you can find out by using tarot cards featuring animals!
Animal tarot cards are a great way to connect with your intuition and the natural world. By using your imagination and tapping into your subconscious, you can discover the hidden meaning of the animal kingdom.
Each animal has its own unique energy and message. The tarot can help you to understand the symbolism associated with each animal. In this way, you can interpret the guidance the animal kingdom has for you.
Animal tarot cards are a great option if you’re looking for a fun and insightful way to connect with your intuition!
- Virtue, Doreen (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine
Doreen has been featured on Oprah, CNN, BBC, The View and Good Morning America and has been recognized through newspapers and magazines worldwide. She’s an author, a psychology doctor and a scripture learner. She conducts video courses and lessons online and has students from all over the world. She holds classes, sessions and consultations on meditation, self-healing and self-love and helps her students find a higher meaning and purpose in life.
Radleigh is the best-selling co-author of Angel Tarot Cards with Doreen and other decks like Archangel Power Tarot Cards, Guardian Angel Tarot Cards, and The Big Book of Angel Tarot. He has his workshops online on tarot and divinity where he teaches students from all around the world and he also hosts a radio show once a week.
Let’s check out more on Animal Tarot Cards
Animal Tarot Cards Review
This tarot deck focuses in the wild and yet divine and majestic power of beasts and birds of our world and presents them in a way where we can connect to their power and divinity and use them in our own lives. The deck features a wide variety of creatures of air, soil and water. Like amphibian, reptiles, mammals and etc.
These animals all have a different auras and various powers and wonderous divine energy. The wild yet naturally powerful forces of these animals can help us reflect in our lives, rethink our actions, and make better decisions for the future. The cards will help you in more than one way if you let the energy and the aura of the deck flow through within you.
Features and Specifications:
It is available in card version on Amazon in the language of English. It was published on 3rd October, 2017 by Lifestyles Publishers. It weighs about 1.16 pounds and has a dimension of about 3.94 x 2.12 x 5.5 inches.
- The deck has 78 cards.
- The deck has a 200-page booklet for guidance.
- They’re a very nice size with good quality and detailed printing.
- The illustrations are also absolutely gorgeous and has the vibe of animal energy on it.
- The illustrations of the animals show diversity and are filled with emotions, magic, dignity and personality.
- The guidebook has enough amount of instruction which is suited for the readers.
- The cards stay relevant to its concept and doesn’t stray to religion or any other topics.
- The cryptic and mystical interpretation at the bottom of the cards is the one quality that makes this deck special, and the meanings and descriptions and also cohesive with the illustrations.
- This card is better used for personal usage as it provides mystical and different situations.
- The cards are overall very satisfactory to the customers for their vibrant yet casual approach.
You’ll need this deck to fulfill your life and dreams to draw the mystical and magical power of the animals and use them to carve and bend your decisions in a good way to improve your future. Each animal has a unique meaning, from the playful kitten to the powerful lion. Keep reading to learn what messages your animal tarot cards are trying to send you!
You May Also Like:
- The Bohemian Animal Tarot Review
- Animal Totem Tarot Deck Review
- Medicine Cards: Discovery of Power Through Animals
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck- [My Real Review]
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API