What does a Christian dd relationship meaning? In Christian domestic discipline (CDD), it is believed that the husband is under the authority of God and other family members (wife, kids). Most commonly husband is considered as a consensual corporal and expert for adult partners in a relationship. Husbands have the right to asserting dominance over their wives using corporal punishment.
Understanding Christian Domestic Discipline Rules for Wife
These are the rules which were shared with one of my friends. He is well organized and born in a Christian family. I like him very much as I believe he is genuine. His wife also maintains Christian domestic rules, which she learned from her grandma. I took permission from her to write it down on my website. I think these rules may help you to justify your testimonials, values, and morals.
Last update on 2021-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, let’s check…
- I will cordially support my husband.
- First of all, I give priority to my husband’s needs as we have no children right now.
- I will support my family carefully, and regularly, I will check what demands my family members. Also, I will do good cooking and take it as an art. I regularly try to cook some different foods. I do laundry, cleaning even grocery shopping.
- My husband helps me to choose cloth before going out. I follow the conservative manner in dressing. I don’t prefer to wear a short-sleeved blouse with a low neck and collar. For any dress, I always choose my husband.
- I wear minimum make-up…
- When I go shopping, I suggest that my husband or mother-in-law buy anything that prizes high.
- I always show a proactive manner for others.
- I will facilitate my upcoming children to be self-discipline.
- My husband can punish me if I show any dark side of mine.
- I always apologize for my mistake or misbehavior.
- After getting any punishment, I keep silent until he invites me to speak.
- I must review my behavior after making any error with my family.
- I accept corporal punishment from my husband applied by hand, wooden, strap, slipper, etc.
- It is preferred to wear my nightdress before bedtime.
- I will not leave home after a specific time.
- The hobby is my favorite choice. I prefer gardening in the past time.
- I prefer my husband to access my phone, pc, and other devices.
- Listening to the song is one of my favorite hobbies. I never make any loud sound, so that it creates a problem for others.
- I always show honesty before others.
- It is my demand to get security from my husband.
These are all of my rules which I follow in my beloved husband.
Christian Domestic Discipline Rules for Husband
After taking her interview, I talked with my friend, and he told me 10 rules that he follows with his wife:
- I share everything, including personal matters, with my wife. Always avoid the big words like “divorce” or “I will change my partner.”
- I forgive if I notice any miss understanding that my wife causes.
- My wife is my life’s power. I like her and love her. I will not stay one second without her. So, I keep the option to share her decision with everything.
- I respect my parents-in-law as I respect my parents.
- I never compare my wife with another woman.
- She is the best cook in the world. She prepares various delicious food every day, which I like most. I provide positive regard for her sweet hand cooking.
- I frequently request her to go out if she feels bored or monotonous.
- She is much emotional, and I give priority to her emotions.
- I never judge her activities that go against domestic rules; rather, I request her to reconsider.
- It is my duty and responsibility to take care of her.
Christian Domestic Discipline Books
Today, I will share a few best books, which are great resources to know Christian discipline. Christian time management books also important to distribute your time according to Jesus’s rules and regulations.
Michael and Jenna’s Christian Domestic Discipline Marriage is a series of books written by Michael and Jenna. This book series will help you to make a practical foundation in transforming your marriage. Click Here to see details on Amazon.
Also, Christian domestic discipline 101 is a renowned book in Christian culture. Click Here to see details on Amazon.
- Best Books of the Bible | 10 Popular Bible you Should Read Again and Again
- Best Books on Prayer | What is a Catholic Prayer Book Called?
From the below fiction book list, you will get a variety of knowledge about Christian discipline on churches and singles:
|1||Michael and Jenna's Christian Domestic Discipline Marriage||14 Reviews||$2.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||DISCIPLINE DESIRED (Domestic Discipline Book 1)||15 Reviews||$4.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Jenna's Punishment Spanking (Christian Domestic Discipline...||15 Reviews||$0.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-05-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Christian Domestic Discipline Groups
There are a variety of Christian domestic discipline groups on the internet. Members of these groups are respectful and share their opinions, photos, videos. For example, Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest. “Anne Rice” is a reliable Facebook group discussing Christian domestic rules is given special value. There are more than 1,200,000 people who follow this group.
Christian Domestic Discipline Story
Jassy is a 26 years old lady. She belongs to an aristocratic family, where she has learned the entire manner to socialize. She has studied at the best university. By profession, she is a teacher. It’s been two years since she got married to Steve, a 30 years old young gentleman. He works in a multinational company. Though it is an arranged marriage, they got time for courtship. During courtship, they spent quality time understanding each other. After four months of courtship, they decided to tie the knot with the consent of their family. My assistant Lisa stopped here. I was expecting more to hear about this young couple. Because being a counselor, I was not finding any anomaly in the marriage! But, still, they are here, in my chamber for counseling.
Lisa called them in. I found two very young but disturbed persons seeking help. As I had initial information about them, I directly asked them about the problem they are going through. The lady was a bit nervous, and the man was a bit aggressive. I requested Lisa to give them water to drink and asked them to be comfortable. In the meantime, I took some time to think. Both of them were quiet. So, I started. We had a long discussion. Here I am sharing what the couple shared with me. Dear readers, when you read the couple’s story, please try to put your feet in their shoes.
Their Story and My Words
Firstly, the lady started to talk. After our marriage, we were delighted. We used to live in a beautiful house. Only two of us used to live in the house. We did not have any domestic help because there was not much work at home. I was able to complete all the household works on my own. But after 6 months, I joined a college as a lecturer. At that moment, I proposed to my husband to appoint a domestic help for us. But he was reluctant to do so. Then I requested him to lend me a hand in household chores. But he never did so.
At this point, the husband started his part. He said, why should I take care of the household chores? It’s her duty. I have seen my mother doing all the work. There should be some rules at home. Being the man of the home, I shall set the rules to maintain discipline. The lady was so distressed and added that he gives me punishment if I break any of the rules. The husband was so indifferent.
Am I Surprised..!
Hearing this term, I got a bit surprised. Because Christian Domestic Discipline is a lifestyle in which physical assault and other punishments are practiced to maintain a systematic household. In this system, the man is dominant, and the wife is submissive. Those who promote domestic discipline do so, based on several verses taken from the Bible. Where it is said that the husband is the head of the household, while the wife is obedient to her husband as if the Lord himself were her husband.
All these verses are used to justify that the husband can either choose physical punishment or any form of punishment, including spanking. Conversely, this weird interpretation misses the fact that nowhere in the scripture does the Lord ever command or even allow for the physical punishment of wives by husbands. Slight physical punishment is reserved for children to safeguard them from their own foolishness. On the other hand, Wives are mature enough to understand the Biblical rules and maintain household discipline. Rather, to maintain household discipline, a couple should understand each other to run the family harmoniously.
Curiosity Zona Alen
You may also like: